Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Walkazo said:
It'd be cool if Dimentio came back - he did leave a "shadow of his power" behind, and I dunno, I've always interpreted as the shadow being embedded in Luigi, seeing as they were kinda merged when Dimentio kicked the bucket. Of course, while it'd be fun if Dimentio turns up as the embodiment of Luigi's demons, no way that's actually gonna happen, and same deal with Mr. L, although there might be some sort of shout-out for the latter, if we're lucky.
I agree with this.

Dimentio + Fawful

In same game.

In 3D.

Best game ever.

I'm wondering if the final battle against whoever-it-is will take place in the waking world or in the world of Luigi's dreams.

Personally I'm picturing it taking place in Luigi's dreams. I can see it now. Mario and the legion of Luigis (or the Luigion as I started calling it) going up against some sort of nightmare figure that has most likely kidnapped Peach.

Fawful said:
You know that's gonna happen. Every freakin Mario game has this.

Of course I know this. It's practically Holy Scripture now; that's how much it gets repeated.

...I want a Nightmare Fawful for the final boss. But that won't happen.

That would be awesome.

Also (sorry for minimod), Double posting is against the rules.

Ugh, no more Fawful, please.

I hope he won't be the final boss (I highly doubt it anyways).

Looker said:
Ugh, no more Fawful, please.

I hope he won't be the final boss (I highly doubt it anyways).

And what did Fawful ever do to you? JK

But really, why don't you want him? Personally, I'd like to see either Fawful or Dimentio (but a new villain would be nice too.)

But Fawful better appear at least in some form or as a cameo or something.

Panne said:
I'd rather see Mr L fight and have luigi use thunderhand.

Yeah bring back the Hand powers, that would be great! I actually think Mr. L's "Green Thunder" nickname was a reference to Luigi's Thunderhand in SS.

Panne said:
I'd rather see Mr L fight and have luigi use thunderhand.

Shouldn't that be Luigion (my name for the multiple Luigis in the dream world)? The Luigion using Thunderhand as one. That would be epic beyond words.

I just thinking that they could be Demons in this game.

Maybe we'll get more info on this game shortly. There should be a broadcast Nintendo Direct here at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. So excited! :luigi:

EDIT: Feast your eyes!

It looks so much better than Bowser's inside story....

drooling..... :p

5:42 Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct Hero Island?
15:42 Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct where Mysterious Dreams exist?
15:42 Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct sounds a lot like Koholint if ya ask me
15:47 Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct OMG
15:48 Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct BEANISH PEOPLE
Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct LUIGI MASS ATTACK
15:51 Turbo-Tastindendo_Direct or Katamari Demigi

The full name of this game seems to be "Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros.", according to today's Nintendo Direct.

Back