Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

The Dark Knight said:
This game looks awesome like Bowser's Inside Story.
Actually, I think it looks even better. Cant wait to buy it!

Put that in spoilers, man.

Also, he totally reminds me of Dark Mind from Kirby and the Amazing mirror. No idea why.

I don't even know if that warrants spoilers...they wouldn't spoil the game this early. I'm sure he would be mentioned somewhere before you even buy the game.

Yeah, by the sounds of it, he appears pretty quickly; it'd be like spoiler-ing Cackletta or Fawful...

Anyway, looks like ol' Wart's got competition. Not that he really stood a chance at getting a re-appearance after all these years, but still.

Of course, if there's a late twist in the game and wart does show up, that'd be worth a spoiler template.

I'm thinking he (or she?) may be the Dimentio of the Mario & Luigi series.

It's likely Antasma will possess/copy Bowser in some way at the end. That's happened in every M&L to date, so it'll probably happen here, too.

As much as I would have liked Wart to show up, I knew all along that the chances of that happening were slim to none. On the bright side, at least Bowser isn't the main villain.

Wait, there's a new villan in M&Ldt? Where did you find that one out? I did'nt see that in any of the trailers.

I kinda think he might be a disguise.

Geno said:
Wait, there's a new villan in M&Ldt? Where did you find that one out? I did'nt see that in any of the trailers.
I found out from checking the Dream Team wiki article. I'm not sure where that image initially came from.

Solar Blaze said:
Geno said:
I found out from checking the Dream Team wiki article. I'm not sure where that image initially came from.
http://youtu.be/jZ0rz2OOJaw?t=24m34s

Walkazo said:
Of course, if there's a late twist in the game and wart does show up, that'd be worth a spoiler template.

please let this be the case

Geno said:

I dunno about everyone else, but I first heard about it through GameXplain.

Not far in=not worth sopiler

Anyway this is looking pretty neat so far

Plot speculation.

So Mario and gang are invited to Pill'ow island or whatever it is called to some ceremony that was happening. The people of the land are basically pillow people. Suddenly, that is when Antasma (combination of Antagonist and Phantasm) kidnaps Peach from the group throw the Dream World.

Later, we find out that Luigi can use the pillows around the places (which are actually the Pillow people that are transformed into real pillows) and use it to get through the Dream realm and closer to Peach and Antasma. Antasma - as we found out in the video - broke this special orb that completely caused chaos, so I think it will be assumed that it's scattered through the Dream Realm, which the bros. must collect in order to get to Antasma and Peach.

The Dream realm probably works as like the overworld. Wherever you enter the dream world from the overworld, that is parallel to the Dream world. So I'm guessing that if one area is accessed by just moving 20 feet over to another pillow, then it basically brings the entire world into play.

I honestly don't think Mr. L or Wart or any dream or Luigi related enemies or friends will be in.

Just doesn't seem likely. But if it does happen then I guess that's cool.

but what exactly are those bird like things on the walls and such? you see them more in the trailer. maybe these creatures will get more explained in the next trailer.

Something tells me it's gonna be like PMSS, fun but dumb plot. Who agrees?

GalacticPetey said:
But Sticker Star was not fun.

Gonna to have to agree a bit with that.

I do believe the plot will be a little cheesy with Pillow and sleeping references, but I do believe the game will be very fun. I definitely think the plot will not be dumb, but just the same thing where Peach get's kidnapped and they have to save her.

One thing I have to say though is that the Graphics look cool, but at the same time I don't know how I'm going to deal with them. Like, I'm not sure if I like them or not. I need to play the game before I do anything. Likewise, I think the enemies shown so far a bit...lacking in design. Maybe it's just the graphics that are getting to me.

Back