This thread where you admit you like games most people on the forum dislike.

Oh yeah I liked star fox assualt a lot too.

Single player was a bit lacking but I loved the multi.

Way back when i had some friends and stuff we used to play multi all the time and it was a blast.

I'm going to say Mario Party 5. I think it's personally the best of the Gamecube Mario Parties.

Samus Aran said:
Oh yeah I liked star fox assualt a lot too.

Single player was a bit lacking but I loved the multi.

Way back when i had some friends and stuff we used to play multi all the time and it was a blast.

I enjoyed Star Fox Assault as well.

Assault was fun yeah.

Minus the Mario Parties, I like pretty much all of the Mario games that were mentioned in this topic so far. I'd also like to add Super Mario RPG to the list.

Yoshi's Island DS
PokePark 1 & 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Mario Party 9

These are the only games I can think of, but I have said that I did not mind/like these games, not like I need to hide anything.

i love super mario 64 and super metroid

i'm so sorry guys, i just can't help it. pls don't hate me

Crocodile Dippy said:
i love super mario 64 and super metroid

i'm so sorry guys, i just can't help it. pls don't hate me
it's ok dippy, we won't judge you. i also love super mario 64. and although i haven't played super metroid, i'm sure it's a great game.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes

Sure some parts are frustratingly difficult for me, but I still enjoy it.

i like halo, nhl 13 (i also own nhl 9 11 and 12), twilight princess, and mario party wii. i'm also not a fan of any mario games (thiugh i have played most.) you can ban me now.;-;

SMG2 (never got the hate here)
MP9
PMSS
NSMB2
YIDS

Really Twilight Princess isn't really disliked here. Name all the users here that dislike it.

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Shadow The Hedgehog..

I didn't find it to be that bad either.

I don't realy care if anyone hates them but I love Shadow the Hedgehog, Super Paper Mario ,Super Mario RPG and Mario Party 9.

I could probably tolerate shadow the hedgehog game if I didn't utterly hate his character.

Ghirahim said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I don't realy care if anyone hates them but I love Shadow the Hedgehog, Super Paper Mario ,Super Mario RPG and Mario Party 9.
I've never seen hate for Super Mario RPG.

I hate it. There, now you can never say you've never seen hate for it again.

Ghirahim said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I've never seen hate for Super Mario RPG.

i have.

Especially for people that played paper mario first. I don't like it either.

Back