Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Mainly due to nostalgia (I can't stand DS's (due to music problems), which was my first game), I have to go with Wii's. Holy shit, was it awesome.

I personally loved Mario Kart 7's Bowser Castle. It was probably the one other new track from that game that I loved other then MK7's Rainbow Road. It was a pretty sweet course IMO and the Rockin' remix of N64 Bowser Castle theme was pretty darn awesome.

I thought GCN Bowser's Castle was the best. Just the atmosphere and the obstacles make it worthwhile.

Nysic said:
The best Bowser's Castle IMO is Wii's.
Vaporeon said:
Mainly due to nostalgia (I can't stand DS's (due to music problems), which was my first game), I have to go with Wii's. Holy shit, was it awesome.
I thought I was the only one.

Or maybe I'm thinking of Rainbow Road.

Rainbow Road Wii was the best one. One of my favourite tracks period, only topped by Bone-Dry Dunes and Airship Fortress.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
the mk8 tracks are shorter overall to decrease the wait time online (at least thats the reason ive seen was given)

So optimization doesn't exist?

Maki Nishikino said:
Rainbow Road Wii was the best one. One of my favourite tracks period, only topped by Bone-Dry Dunes and Airship Fortress.
ew i hate that track

rainbow road 64 is best rainbow road

Rainbow road 64 has got to be one of themost.boring Mario kart tracks in existence.

On a different subject Mario Kart 8 is one of the few Mario games to have a stellar soundtrack that hasn't been released on Club Nintendo.

I hope they're just holding off until all the DLC is released so they can include all that music on it too in which case it will be well worth the wait.

They better have an ost for this game, its like the only Mario kart that needs one

Oohh, are we talking about Rainbow Roads? Pick my opinion! Pick my opinion!

I like 8's Nitro one the best!

My favourite Rainbow Road is the 3DS one. It's awesome and I'm glad it's a stage in Smash 3DS. My favourite track out of any track is Airship Fortress.

My favorite is 7's and Wii's. 8's was okay.

SNES Rainbow Road Original Version

The hardcore XXX track of mario kart

is the eternal best rainbow road.

Freakworld said:
SNES Rainbow Road Original Version

The hardcore XXX track of mario kart

is the eternal best rainbow road.
Terrible controls make a tough course tougher, lol.

I'm terrible at Super Mario Kart, so I can imagine the nightmare in SNES Rainbow Road.

Back