Mario Party 9

The Magic School Bus said:
Nega-Man said:
Wow, I'm stupid. Btw, I sent you a message.

You're not. Not many people know that the game lets you do that.

I thought alot of people knew it?

I only use it to help me get Coins or Stars. For example

Mario Party 6: Change all to CPU on Snowflake Lake. Do Something, Game finishes, Ta-Dah, You just got 20+ Stars.

Nega-Man said:
And just to clear things up, Bowser Jr is, in fact, a playable character. I just watched the trailer on the Nintendo Channel.

But this picture prove he is not playable. If he was playable, there would be two characters and the screen would be splitscreen

MP9_9.png

He could always be unlockable, maybe you have to beat 'em to unlock 'em.

And lol, you guys are cheap. :P

Luigi's Mansion said:
@Master Crash

That's what I was thinking
Yes but what happens if you use Bowser jr in a Bowser jr minigame.

New Super Yoshi said:
Luigi's Mansion said:
@Master Crash

That's what I was thinking
Yes but what happens if you use Bowser jr in a Bowser jr minigame.
Well, I'm assuming you would meet Bowser Jr. only in story mode if he is not playable. So, maybe it will be like Mario Party 3, where you cannot play certain characters in the story mode (you can't play Waluigi or Daisy in the story mode of MP3). Also, like in MP3, Bowser Jr. could be switched with another character, such as a Koopa Kid.

Ser Espiel said:

Well, I mainly do that because it has a large entertainment factor in it.

I don't want Bowser Jr. playable. What happens if he lands on a Bowser Space? Bowser smashes him?

Ser Espiel said:

I don't want Bowser Jr. playable. What happens if he lands on a Bowser Space? Bowser smashes him?

I bet.

Hmm... I haven't played Mario Party 5 in ages... But couldn't Koopa Kid land on Bowser spaces? ...If there were ones in MP5, but like I said, I don't remember a lot of MP5.

Ser Espiel said:
Ser Espiel said:

I bet.

Hmm... I haven't played Mario Party 5 in ages... But couldn't Koopa Kid land on Bowser spaces? ...If there were ones in MP5, but like I said, I don't remember a lot of MP5.

Koopa Kid can get bad stuff happen to him, yes. But think about Mario Party 7, where Bowser lets losing players smash Koopa Kid and how he orders them around.

Shoot. Well, you haven't missed much (other than Fun Run, Spider Stomp, Think Tank, and Pagoda's Peak oriental music). Mario Party 7 wasn't too great, especially its multiplayer (two guys moving together FTL). I also heard Toadsworth gets annoying, but he has never annoyed me. Bowser Time sucks too.

Shoot. Well, you haven't missed much (other than Fun Run, Spider Stomp, Think Tank, and Pagoda's Peak oriental music). Mario Party 7 wasn't too great, especially its multiplayer (two guys moving together FTL). I also heard Toadsworth gets annoying, but he has never annoyed me. Bowser Time sucks too.

Two guys moving together? Say wha?

The only Mario Parties I've missed are 6 & 7, oh, and MPA. (I technically don't have Mario Party 1, but I've rented it long enough to enjoy it.)

Can't believe I've used so much money on Mario Parties :U They Need a Mario Party collection already.

Mario Party 6 is actually a pretty good game. They've done a good job with the orb system.

You have two guys moving together in team battles. It used to be independent. Not my ideal way of spending a team game, you know.

Mario Party 6 is actually a pretty good game. They've done a good job with the orb system.

You have two guys moving together in team battles. It used to be independent. Not my ideal way of spending a team game, you know.

That sounds lame.

Speaking of team battles, In Mario Party DS, I hate how at the beginning of the game, whoever goes first depends on which team got the highest dice role.

I hit a 10, and my brother hit something like a 2. The other team had a 9 and 8. Fffffffffff

That sucked. I also hate it how the boards are all pretty small in Mario Party DS. However, it's a DS game, so I pardon it.

For some reason, Mario Party 9 doesn't look like a Mario Party game to me. Guess I gotta wait, then.

I hope they return the CPU-only matches. It's fun watching Hard Waluigi destroy Easy Wario while I'm eating popcorn and drinking soda.

I also love seeing Bowser burn Donkey Kong in Mario Party 4. Donkey Kong always done something stupid in the Bowser minigames

The best thing about Mario Party 4 is the custom pack. With it, you can omit luck-based minigames and include only the ones you win in. This even applies to story mode.

Too bad Mario Party 4 isn't that great overall

The boards sucked, I hate the mini pipes, and the mushroom spaces are luck-based. At least Mario Party 4 introduced the team concept.

Toad's Midway Madness wasn't bad, you have to admit. I loved Mario Party 4, but the boards feel so... lifeless. Like the boards are dead, except Toad's Midway Madness.

Peachy said:
Toad's Midway Madness wasn't bad, you have to admit. I loved Mario Party 4, but the boards feel so... lifeless. Like the boards are dead, except Toad's Midway Madness.

Yeah, I thought the other Mario Parties were like that, but after looking at a screenshot of Western Land, I was wrong.

I also love the music of Toad's Midway Madness. The Bowser thing from Bowser's Gnarly Party was not funny when you confront Bowser in any form (Wario met him normal sized with only 1 coin? Now that's funny)

I also love seeing Bowser burn Donkey Kong in Mario Party 4. Donkey Kong always done something stupid in the Bowser minigames

lol I should know. When I used DK for Story Mode, every time a Bowser mini-game, it was usually Darts of Doom, and I always hit a bulls-eye.

I won the lottery in Mario Party 4 in Bowser's Gnarly Party. Some other lucky things happened to me, and my most coins earned was 999.

Mario Party 4 will always have a place for me ever since my goal was achieved.

Back