The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

welcome RedCap-BlueSpikes!

MKGirlism said:
That's why I said, it's one of the nicest Nintendo-related Forums I've been to.
Most people are friendly, but sometimes people seem to act like douches, but that's mostly just a matter of understanding jokes, fortunately.

Some people just rub others the wrong way.

You guys make a terrible welcoming committee

Welcome aboard, RedCap-BlueSpikes, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Blue panda98 said:
Hi i m new. I was told about this place from some guy that goes to my school in Belize. :)

Boidoh, wasn't it?

Anyway, welcome aboard the crazy train. Next stop: lunacy and mindlessness.

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, follow the rules and you should be fine.

Cackletta said:
By the way, does anyone know where Fawful is? I havent seen him since he was defeated by the mario bros in Bowsers castle!
He died about the same time as your father.

Cackletta said:
By the way, does anyone know where Fawful is?

<insert joke about fawful the user here>

Welcome, Cackletta.

Cackletta said:
Hello, I am Cackletta, soon-to-be ruler of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! *laughs like a maniac* EEEYAH HA HA HA HA!
and I am new here. By the way, does anyone know where Fawful is? I havent seen him since he was defeated by the mario bros in Bowsers castle!

is this roleplay going to be a thing with you

anyway welcome

Toad Eightyfive said:
Cackletta said:
Hello, I am Cackletta, soon-to-be ruler of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! *laughs like a maniac* EEEYAH HA HA HA HA!
and I am new here. By the way, does anyone know where Fawful is? I havent seen him since he was defeated by the mario bros in Bowsers castle!

is this roleplay going to be a thing with you

anyway welcome
no, its not. I just do it sometimes.

I'm not a big fan of users here who make cheesy hellos when pretending to be other characters but welcome and enjoy your time here, also you might want to sign up for a tactical game mafia, trust me it's great fun.

Also beware of Nabber.

Back