Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I started work on the museum's second floor. I'll be trying to earn enough Bells to complete the second floor.

Tsnowmugi Coaltobuki said:
(Hopefully update this later)
Did you lose hope

lyman moved out lol

i hate this game so much

i keep messing up my snowmen

WELL FUCK YOU TOO BINGO GAME I WON'T PLAY YOU

also some of my bells vanished what the hell

Apparently i'm cured to be a beloved mayor because none of my villagers will leave.

That moment when you try to get a huge deep sea creature then it swims out of bounds

Meta Knight said:
That moment when you try to get a huge deep sea creature then it swims out of bounds
Ugh, I hate that...

I'd like to expand my house, but I don't have enough money. I have stored up on some perfect cherries which I (of course) would like to sell. Could someone please have me over so that I can sell them and make a good profit?

So I've had the Golden Net for about a year now (and it's wonderful). Yesterday I completed my deep sea creatures and it really sucks there isn't a golden wetsuit. Now I just need 1 more fish and all my encyclopedias will be complete. My Museum will have only the paintings to get for it to be complete as well because I got my last fossil a while ago. So what is this last fish? Why it's a Stringfish and will probably take 30minutes to an hour to find one... fml

Back