Wii U

Microsoft your supposed to help yourself, not your rivals.

There may have been a lot of people waiting to see all three before making a decision. Although I'm not sure why they would have gone for the Wii U and not the PS4.

Crackin355 said:
There may have been a lot of people waiting to see all three before making a decision. Although I'm not sure why they would have gone for the Wii U and not the PS4.
Let's see.

Price?
Nintendo exclusives preferred over Sony exclusives?
Personal taste?
Availability?
Take your pick.

I think the sales jumped after the revealing of the new Xbox, because those that began saving money found out how bad it was, and they thought "fuck this, I'm getting a Wii U instead".

YoshiKong said:
I think the sales jumped after the revealing of the new Xbox, because those that began saving money found out how bad it was, and they thought "fuck this, I'm getting a Wii U instead".

Obviously there was a double-agent in Xbox working for Nintendo that was pushing for the Xbox one the most. People were doubtful, but he insisted it would help the profits of his company.

He was successful. :P

Xpike said:
Jack English said:
GAMES/SYSTEMS TO BUY:
Metal Gear Legacy Collection (PS3, $50?)
Try more like 80$ bro, and Metal Gear Solid V is probably due for next year, at the earliest, same with Retro's game and X.
Also, Super Mario 3D Land has been on sale a lot, wait for it to drop, probably on Black Friday.

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO

HAH

Jack English said:
Xpike said:
Jack English said:
GAMES/SYSTEMS TO BUY:
Try more like 80$ bro, and Metal Gear Solid V is probably due for next year, at the earliest, same with Retro's game and X.
Also, Super Mario 3D Land has been on sale a lot, wait for it to drop, probably on Black Friday.

HAH
Yeah, I knew that for a while now. Pick it up if you haven't played any of the games, it's a really good package.

Jack English said:
Xpike said:
Jack English said:
GAMES/SYSTEMS TO BUY:

HAH

I thnk I will going to get this for PS4 download

Ness said:
Jack English said:
Xpike said:
Jack English said:
GAMES/SYSTEMS TO BUY:

HAH

I thnk I will going to get this for PS4 download
The PS4 doesn't have confirmed BC of any sorts, don't plan for something that may not exist. Also, that's a Limited Edition set.

PS4 can't do backwards compatibility at all, since it's using x86 architecture.

On the other hand, they do plan to offer streamable PS3 games- but that's a far cry from true backwards compatibility.

Lakituthequick said:
Has anyone ever noticed that the sun-reflections in the Home-menu icons move when you turn the GamePad in different directions?
No.

Anyway, I can't wait for Game & Wario, Pikmin 3 and New Super Luigi U.

I know everything about game & wario, so I know what to expect, same goes for new super luigi U. I hope Pikmin 3 introduces something new other than the Kop Pad and New Pikmin. New sprays or equipment for the survival kit would be nice.

Lakituthequick said:
Has anyone ever noticed that the sun-reflections in the Home-menu icons move when you turn the GamePad in different directions?
Nope, didn't notice. That's kinda cool I guess.

As for me...I'm currently only waiting for Pikmin 3, really excited for that. There's nothing else I want for the Wii U right now. I'm hoping Mario U turns out looking good, and that there is a new Zelda, Metroid, and Kirby game for Wii U by 2014/2015.

Zero Revolution said:
Lakituthequick said:

As for me...I'm currently only waiting for Pikmin 3, really excited for that. There's nothing else I want for the Wii U right now. I'm hoping Mario U turns out looking good, and that there is a new Zelda, Metroid, and Kirby game for Wii U by 2014/2015.

Next tuesday, we shall all know what cards nintendo has been holding in there hand and am convinced that we shall be surprised. Get ready to start pre-ordering.

Geno said:
Zero Revolution said:
Lakituthequick said:

Next tuesday, we shall all know what cards nintendo has been holding in there hand and am convinced that we shall be surprised. Get ready to start pre-ordering.
Just saying, that I never really got the point of pre-ordering.

I only preordered a Wii U to ensure I'd get one, but with games I can just walk in to Gamestop on the day of the release date and pick it up.

King Antasma said:
I am sooo anxious to see some Mario Kart newcomers!!fawfulfawfulfawfulfawfulfawfulfawfulfawful
I'm hoping for Lubba and Toadsworth. :D

New Super Mario said:
Geno said:
Zero Revolution said:
Lakituthequick said:

Just saying, that I never really got the point of pre-ordering.

I only preordered a Wii U to ensure I'd get one, but with games I can just walk in to Gamestop on the day of the release date and pick it up.
King Antasma said:
I am sooo anxious to see some Mario Kart newcomers!!fawfulfawfulfawfulfawfulfawfulfawfulfawful
I'm hoping for Lubba and Toadsworth. :D

Sadly, this isn't the case for me at my gamestop. I guess we have alot of gamers around my area and new games get bought up really fast. So in order to make sure you get a copy of that game you want most, you gotta pre-order it.

Hey guys I need to ask, since Wii U can transfer data from the Wii into itself, can it transfer the SSBB save files?

Back