Wii U

Faster processing VC menu

EDIT: I can play VC games with pro controller and I can change button layout anytime

Starting tomorrow,
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/emergency_maintenance_scheduled_for_nintendo_online_services_on_28th_january

Yoshidude99 said:
I just got a Nintendo Zone thing on my 3DS today. Is it related to the Wii U?
No, you go to McDonald or other place with free WiFi and your 3DS can connect it without entering settings

It depend on WiFi name, it is based on chain food places, not local, but you still can connect it by entering settings

nintendozone_zps1bd22d14.png
Nintendo Zone is a service from Nintendo
203498_170987796332466_845788532_q.jpg
that allows 3DS users to access selected services while not at home. It are basically access points that are strategically placed all over the regions, but with different settings.
It has nothing to do with popular fast-food ranges, however these are popular places for Nintendo Zones. You can also find them at train stations or bookstores.
Google on "nintendo zone locator" and you'll find them.

The WiFi name is the same for all Hotspots in a set region. See a complete list here.
The nice thing about them is that you don't need to go into Settings to enter them, they are auto detected.

tl;dr: Nothing to do with Wii U.

Lakituthequick said:
nintendozone_zps1bd22d14.png
Nintendo Zone is a service from Nintendo
203498_170987796332466_845788532_q.jpg
that allows 3DS users to access selected services while not at home. It are basically access points that are strategically placed all over the regions, but with different settings.
It has nothing to do with popular fast-food ranges, however these are popular places for Nintendo Zones. You can also find them at train stations or bookstores.
Google on "nintendo zone locator" and you'll find them.

The WiFi name is the same for all Hotspots in a set region. See a complete list here.
The nice thing about them is that you don't need to go into Settings to enter them, they are auto detected.

tl;dr: Nothing to do with Wii U.
I never even use Nintendo Zone

okay so youtube doesn't work in internet browser anymore

what HAPPENED HERE

I only have three games for the Wii U so far. That'll probably change as Nintendo releases more games during the year, but it'd be nice if there were more options for games.

Sunscreen said:
Scribblenauts Unlimited is 60 dollars on Wii U and 30 dollars on the PC. Why is there such a major price difference for the same game?
Wii U version is bigger.

Partly on topic, the PS4 will be revealed today

NSY said:
Sunscreen said:
Scribblenauts Unlimited is 60 dollars on Wii U and 30 dollars on the PC. Why is there such a major price difference for the same game?
Wii U version is bigger.

Partly on topic, the PS4 will be revealed today
Kinda strange actually, last night I had a dream that the PS4 came out, and I had no idea it really was going to be announced anytime soon. (It's also funny because the PS4 was shaped like a bulky gamecube.)

And my PC can't even play Scribblenauts Unlimited anyway, I have integrated graphics x_x

Ness said:
Game Boy said:
Shoot, I feel like the Wii U's not going to sell much cause of the PS4

3DS beat Vita

because sony didn't give a living crap about vita.

plus vita is pretty much dead anyway.

....actually i think the only place where sony's system seem to do well is in japan anyway.

Back