Mario Kart 8: Gold-Digging in Mario Kart-What's the beef and how to deal with it

Should high skilled people play with beginners to farm for points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindala

Ain't no problem i can't handle..
Sup everyone? not sure if anyone knows ( or even care to notice :-\ ) Gold-Diggers ( players as high as 10k [ 10k = 10000 ] go in to rooms as low as 1k and ruin their day.. it's sucks i know :mad: players either try to avoid them or ignore em but the problem is getting to be to great look at this highlight i got.. yea it not much if one wins but i'm actually preventing him/her from winning for said reason they're being abused and used for to darn long and it needs to stop... like right now!

So who's with me? anybody wanna crack down on these guys with me? :) after all people like these are only beginners so they don't deserve this at all a little change can make a HUGE difference

#StopGoldDingging2016

Next time, please don't use Impact, k 'thanks

As for the problem, I don't hold VR to a really high value so I don't think it matters.

Re: My Bad... and okay

Sorry it was an option so i picked it.. i'll try something else then.. my bad..

and your choice, your opinion, at least your not one of these people out there.. that's all i can say just keep going strong as long as you can put up with it... #Respect :)

Honestly i couldn't care less , this game is really luck based either way , with bouncing shells and terrible item spams.

I don't play this game online anymore , i enjoy myself offline saving me disconections and etc.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Honestly i couldn't care less , this game is really luck based either way , with bouncing shells and terrible item spams.

I don't play this game online anymore , i enjoy myself offline saving me disconections and etc.

Well that's on you, but for me personally people are still finding all sorts of lame reasons to pray on the weak heck i've ran into a few today including the 3nd person who start this stupid fad ♪KYOKO♪

1st Being Bee Mario and 2nd being Jon98

it'll only get worse unless someone takes a stand... me and my friends have already been banned by protesters ( most of them either Mario Kart Clans or Gold-Diggers themselves ) on miiverse...

so either they don't want em to fight back or they're just being evil.. :bowser: in any case if i ever find one you can bet they're going into the bottom 6!

so in turn i can use this "broken game" to my advantage i may not look it but i know all the ins and outs of this even pro item spam rooms are child's play to me i was suppose to reach max then this happens now it's going as far as a 1000VR person find a room full of pros why?

the matchmaking system that's why some are to totally ignorant to the fact that even if they do troll out every beginner another one is still going to find it because of it's matchmaking code so in otherwords they either join through an opponent or one of their friends help em find out via alt license it's not only sad it's totally selfish weakminded of em... that ain't right... that ain't right. WRONG! :mad:

Boo to Gold-Digging

Not okay at all :mad: :'( The pros should be kept to pro rooms and beginners to beginner rooms... Simple as that ;)

Re: Boo to Gold-Digging

Striker Mario said:
Oh god, clan wars.
Becky said:
Not okay at all :mad: :'( The pros should be kept to pro rooms and beginners to beginner rooms... Simple as that ;)

@ Becky: Exactly!!!

@Striker Mario: IKR? Clan wars are stupid but that's not what this thread is about :P so save that for another thread ( if the staff will allow me to make a second thread ) ;)

Re: Mario Kart 8: That's the point

GalacticPetey said:
What the hell are gold digging and clans? And why are they relevant to Mario Kart?

They aren't just another derailment of gimmicks not needed for this game and like i said before save the clan talk for another time as as for the gold-digger part i told ya they're people 10k and over that go into low rooms for unfair access to easy VR so they can reach max quicker.. they are bad news bro so if you see em give em shell... i've seen plenty :mad:

From past experiences, there have been some low race rating players who gave me a run for my money, even though my race rating level was high. Sure I haven't played Mario Kart 8 for many months, but I can still look back at my past highlight reels.

Amusingly, in one race, I saw a player who had a race rating of 1.

WVW69iXJ7pA60rOcog

Re: Mario Kart 8: That's the point

Kindala said:
GalacticPetey said:
What the hell are gold digging and clans? And why are they relevant to Mario Kart?

They aren't just another derailment of gimmicks not needed for this game and like i said before save the clan talk for another time as as for the gold-digger part i told ya they're people 10k and over that go into low rooms for unfair access to easy VR so they can reach max quicker.. they are bad news bro so if you see em give em shell... i've seen plenty :mad:
FTL players and competent match-making could be a solution.

"Gold-digger" sounds dumb. Why not "VR predators"?

Kindala said:
Well that's on you, but for me personally people are still finding all sorts of lame reasons to pray on the weak heck i've ran into a few today including the 3nd person who start this stupid fad ♪KYOKO♪

Speaking of KYOKO, I found her WWing earlier!!! :eek: It was a pro room, but she got on to my recent players list so that's good ;D

Re: BUMP!!!!

:eek: Uhh sorry sorry guys i'm i allowed to bump this if not i can make a new one!!! this topic is far to important for it to die now y'all

*anyway break out becky.. i should've known better to trust you =_=* i swear enemies are always trying figure out what we're up to i swear...

*VR predators? well it may be cool to you guys but it may not be as cool to miiverse admins or little dudes who are just figuring the game out gold-digger is approved by others from all over... while VR Predator will probably cause some serious backlash on our end as well as a false report...

so now ya know...

*Not cool dude regardless if a player is good or no ya can't be in those rooms period :mad: no excuse bro...

>clan wars in mk8

i thought everyone who played "pro" mario kart despised mk8 because it's not a carbon copy of mkwii

too bad mario kart wii is actually a lot worse though lmao (put off those pink glasses gdi)

Re: Well Yea there's a pro mario kart.. but it depends

Lord Bowser said:
there's pro mario kart?

If you look into miiverse you'll find a few legits but some like the gold-diggers i mention are the scum in-game

same for clans but that's another thread for another time :rolleyes:

but let's focus on the big picture here a'ight?

after all i would've kept my own mouth shut if it wasn't that big a deal..... but it is so don't pretend i don't know what i'm talking about.. heck today i'm still seeing more of these guys i ain't joking one bit..these guys are crazy

Re: What you don't believe me?

Ninelevendo said:
Kindala said:
If you look into miiverse
Pffffft

I'm serious heck i've met regulars as high as 70k thanks to miiverse... which brings up why matchmaking is so important now i don't know about yo but i'm standing my ground on this... gold-diggers can't play in those rooms plain and simple.. your not worried about because you weren't even there :dk: are you?

so don't give me the "Pfff" attitude until your a mile in their shoes...

in fact.. take a look at this highlight there's another one.. don't tell me y'all can up and ignore this.. this is seriously messed up.. and this is more then one time too... :mad: these guys are out to play dirty to boost their numbers the only reason why they have a fighting chance is because i was in his way...

has it ever occurred to you that occasionally people with higher vr than everyone else might be playing with friends and you're ruining their fun?

Kindala said:
Ninelevendo said:
Kindala said:
If you look into miiverse
Pffffft

I'm serious heck i've met regulars as high as 70k thanks to miiverse... which brings up why matchmaking is so important now i don't know about yo but i'm standing my ground on this... gold-diggers can't play in those rooms plain and simple.. your not worried about because you weren't even there :dk: are you?

so don't give me the "Pfff" attitude until your a mile in their shoes...

in fact.. take a look at this highlight there's another one.. don't tell me y'all can up and ignore this.. this is seriously messed up.. and this is more then one time too... :mad: these guys are out to play dirty to boost their numbers the only reason why they have a fighting chance is because i was in his way...

why are you bullying people in mario kart? its mario kart??

Mudkip said:
why are you bullying people in mario kart? its mario kart??

Some people have a huge grudge against high race rating players who hunt for low race rating rooms. The thing is though, the high race rating rooms can be quite nasty, especially if most of the players spam the ground speed stat with their combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back