Mario's Madness v2

What is your favorite(s) song in Mario's Madness v2? (WARNING: Cursing, gore, and notnice gestures)

• Total voters

FizzletheMovieTheatre

NOW PLAYING: Phantom
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
Fizzle1491
As you might've seen, this is a different approach at my "FNF Mods" thread, but on the one I care about: Mario's Madness v2. Got a favorite song poll, so vote if you've listened to them! Please, don't let this thread die like I let my other one!

I really liked that bad day song in the mod like first of all it was unexpected lol also i grew up with the early 2010s YouTube and when i was much younger i remember watching the original bad mario videos on my Iphone 3G also i thought it was cool how they snuck in a reference to Avicii - Levels in the song

1713214840815.png

this is a character tier list and not really the quality of the songs but :3333

i genuinely cannot enjoy day out due to the animation it is referencing being a big fat "luigi is autistic now laugh" joke and luigi being tricked into taking drugs and getting nonconned. racist mario's song is just auditory vomit its hilarious but i still need him to die.

I really loved everything new in the mod, but I only dislike two songs: Thalassophobia (its just an eh from me) and Demise (MX's chromatic + spammy song = no good) Also, apparently they're remaking No Hope and The End (they already did The End, dk about No Hope) as a whole and will put them in at the next hotfix. The End v2 is a banger, its at KennyL's channel

This joke was long Overdue but.. yo soy Luigi, mamma mia. Honestly, this is probably my least favorite MM meme, and there. are. A LOT.

Sure can. And what other song you mean? There are only a few MX songs I remember... Jumpman (FNF vs. MX), Game Over (Super Mario Bros Funk Mix Deluxe: GAME OVER), Terrifying (Funkin PC Port, i think), the song from Mario's Monday Night Massacre that I cannot remember, it goes on.

I can't remember the name but it wasn't an fnf song, It was like a meme song, hold on I'll find the link

I'm thinking of livestreaming (for the first time, with no face reveal) my first actual playthrough of this mod sometime in two weeks (from the 24th to 28th or later) and hopefully beating the whole mod. Should I do it???

Back