Super Mario Bros. Wonder

Have you gotten this game yet?

• Total voters
I plan to get this if it's re-released on Switch 2. Sounds like a lot of fun. I would get it and a Switch 1 now if the Switch 1 wasn't so dated.

It'll be interesting to see if New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is an indication that they'll port the 2D games onto consecutive consoles whenever that makes sense, or if that was just a fluke owing to the whole trend of Wii U ports.

Oh yeah, also it's wild to me that the 2D games still don't get performed, recorded music like the 3D ones and Mario Kart do. It's not a dealbreaker for this soundtrack, but the brass and guitar samples are subpar (as seems pretty common) and there are a few pieces that really would've benefitted from real instruments. So that's another thing I'm hoping future games get more leeway with.

I'm Still P***ed off that Bowser Jr is the GAME'S ONLY Boss other than the Final Boss!!!

Why can't the Boss Battles have as much variety as the game's levels themselves did(as far as NOT JUST ****ING Bowser Jr for every single boss battle that's not Bowser as the Final Boss); IF Donkey Kong Country can do variety in BOTH Boss Battles AND in the game's levels; Why Can't 2D Mario?!!

Back