whats your pokemon party

I've always thought having two damaging moves of the same type in the same team is a waste, so I would replace Hammer Arm with Stone Edge. That way, you don't lose Speed each time you use the move and you gain coverage against Flying-types, which are super-effective against your Conkeldurr. You will still have a powerful Fighting-type move in Drain Punch which will also recover some of your health.

For the final move, I'd recommend one of the elemental punches or maybe Earthquake.

but conkledurr's speed is terrible anyway, and hammer arm helps with payback since its pretty much required to move last to actually be effective.

Crystal said:
probably because ive used starmie 4000 billion times and wanted to do something new, and ive never used tentacruel as an attacker before, so there ya go.
maybe you should try an offensive jellicent instead of tentacruel then

water/ghost/grass is just as good if not better than water/ice/grass

plus you get to use ENERGY BALL JELLICENT OH YEAH

The Conkeldurr that I use has the Iron Fist ability, which makes Hammer Arm deal roughly the same damage as Superpower, albeit being less accurate. And since Conkeldurr is more meant for Trick Room teams, the speed drop penalty that Hammer Arm delivers may work to its advantage. Also, Mach Punch packs more power with Iron Fist, and it has increased priority (easily wiping out Weavile before it even gets a chance to strike), so I wouldn't turn away from this attack by any means.

Regarding Payback, Conkeldurr has to attack after its target for its power to be doubled. In a Trick Room team, the move becomes less useful.

Anyway, here's the setup that my Conkeldurr typically follows...

Conkeldurr
Item: Fighting Gem
Ability: Iron Fist
EV Spread: HP, Attack, Defense
Nature: Adamant, Naughty, Brave
IV Requirements: 30-31 Attack, 30-31 Defense, 0-1 Speed
Moveset
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Hammer Arm
Mach Punch

And again, this setup is primarily designed for for Trick Room teams, especially the ones that have Gravity in their arsenal.

actual good setup, sadly i dont have many slow pokemon nor trickroom atm.

could be something to consider though since reuniclus and eelektross are good for trick room and among my favorite pokemon.

I finally beat XD thanks to:

Juppeta (Banette)
Eifie (Espeon)
Ringuma (Ursaring)
Gallop (Rapidash)
Ebiwalar (Hitmonchan)
Shadow Snorlax

I've finally managed to get a female Eevee with its Dream World ability, after visiting the Dream World today. This in return has been able to get me not only a Leafeon with Chlorophyll, but also, an Espeon with Magic Bounce as well.

I'm thinking about making a sand team. I already know I'm going to use Tyranitar and Garchomp. I'm also leaning towards Gliscor. Who else should I use? Remember, rock, ground, and steel types.

EDIT: How does this sound?
Tyranitar
Garchomp
Gliscor
Excadrill
Metagross
Reuniclus (Magic Guard)

Cirdec said:
That's not bad, but Water types, especially Swampert will be a pain.

Reuniclus gets Energy Ball and Grass Knot, so that, combined with the Life Orb, can easily counter the Water/Ground-types, barring any Rindo Berries. Alternatively, Alakazam gets Magic Guard as its Dream World ability, so it would also be an effective choice for utilizing Energy Ball or Grass Knot.

GalacticPetey said:
Thing is, I don't have dreamworld.

You just simply need to make an account at the Pokemon Global Link website, and then Game Sync your 5th generation title onto that account. However, certain Pokemon will not appear at the Dream World, unless you're using certain versions. For example, you have to tuck in a Pokemon from the Black 2 or White 2 versions if you want to see any 5th generation Pokemon.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to find an Abra at the Dream World, until you've collected 10,000 dream points.

GalacticPetey said:
Is there a list on Serebii or Bulbapedia that lists what pokemon I can get in a certain version and how many points I need?
I think you need to look up each individual Pokémon.

And like I've said before, your Pokemon version can affect which Pokemon you'll be able to encounter at the Dream World. If you tuck in a Pokemon from the Black or White versions, you may encounter a Rhyhorn at Rugged Mountain, which is not possible for the Black 2 and White 2 versions. However, you'll never encounter a Krookodile at Rugged Mountain if you don't tuck in a Pokemon from the Black 2 or White 2 versions.

It should also be noted that for Pokemon who can be either gender, you're more likely to get males than females, which is not good, in terms of breeding purposes. You see, only females have a chance to pass on their Dream World abilities, but only when they're paired with a male from the same egg group.

The 100% male and genderless Pokemon can't pass on their Dream World abilities by any means.

The topic is old but I didn't think it was necessary to make a new one. Here's my White 2 Team after I've leveled them up to 100. You can comment on them if you want too.

Rio the Lucario
448.gif

Level 100
448.png
(Male)
Lonely Nature
10/22/2012
Floccesy Ranch
Met at Lv. 5
Highly Curious
Exp. Points: 1059860
To Next Lv.: 0

Item:
Bag_Expert_Belt_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Shadow Claw
-Ice Punch
-Close Combat
-Earthquake

Stats:
HP: 275
ATK: 301
DEF: 152
SP. ATK: 266
SP. DEF: 161
SPD: 222
Ability: Steadfast

Michael the Electivire
466.gif

Level 100
466.png
(Male)
Hardy Nature
10/23/2012
Virbank Complex
Met at Lv. 10
Loves to Eat
Exp. Points: 1000000

Item:
Bag_Scope_Lens_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Psychic
-Wild Charge
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Stats:
HP: 321
ATK: 293
DEF: 152
SP. ATK: 218
SP. DEF: 186
SPD: 235
Ability: Motor Drive

Jordan the Vaporeon
134.gif

Level 100
134.png
(Male)
Naive Nature
10/24/2012
Castelia City
Met at Lv. 19
A little quick tempered
Exp. Points: 1000000

Item:
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball

Stats:
HP: 401
ATK: 193
DEF: 150
SP. ATK: 256
SP. DEF: 194
SPD: 180
Ability: Water Absorb

Victoria the Darmanitan
555.gif

Level 100
555.png
(Female)
Adamant Nature
10/24/2012
Route 4
Met at Lv. 16
Often scatters things

Item:
Bag_Rocky_Helmet_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Superpower
-Zen Headbutt
-Flare Blitz
-Stone Edge

Stats:
HP: 372
ATK: 379
DEF: 143
SP. ATK: 83
SP. DEF: 134
SPD: 246
Ability: Sheer Force

Seamus the Flygon
330.gif

Level 100
330.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/25/2012
Desert Resort
Met at Lv. 21
Alert to Sounds

Item:
Bag_Metronome_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Fly
-SolarBeam
-Outrage
-Earthquake

Stats:
HP: 298
ATK: 260
DEF: 184
SP. ATK: 212
SP. DEF: 171
SPD: 293
Ability: Levitate

Zoroark
571.gif

Level 100
571.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/26/2012
Driftveil City
This Pokemon was apparently friends with a certain Trainer
Proud of its power

Item:
Bag_King%27s_Rock_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Night Daze
-Focus Blast
-Toxic

Stats:
HP: 286
ATK: 271
DEF: 153
SP. ATK: 294
SP. DEF: 170
SPD: 297
Ability: Illusion

Zoroark has no special name. (T^T)

It's funny how almost every time I see a Zorua or Zoroark in the Pokemon Dream World, it's always the one owned by N; N's Zorua always has the Hasty nature, which is a huge giveaway.

My Pokemon party is fun. Free cake for all! :dk:

Jk, my party is the 6 Eeveelutions.
Sylveon doesn't exist yet.

cryoAwakening said:
KoopaTroop said:
My Pokemon party is fun. Free cake for all! :dk:

Jk, my party is the 6 Eeveelutions.

...there's 7 Eeveelutions? And that's 7 pokemon right there, which is too big for a party (max = 6).
fixed

Party in CrystalDust so far:

Quilava Lv. 20
Pidgeotto Lv. 19
Skiploom Lv. 20(watching JWittz's Colosseum playthrough made me want to)

I plan to use whatever pops out of the Odd Egg.

Back