The official name change announcement thread

it's someone's original username like how I still have ectobiologist on my profile.

You're saying that you clicked on every user and checked their username? Even the hidden ones? And you checked the wiki for all the usernames every user has used?

Lakituthequick said:
Panne said:
it's someone's original username like how I still have ectobiologist on my profile.
You think I forgot looking at originals? I didn't. The user "Goomba" does not exist.
Be as that may, I still get an error message every time I try to change him to Goomba. So apparently there's something stopping it.

It could be something to do with this guy. He appears on both display name search and username search. Perhaps it's a previous name interfering or something.

Or it could be that "Goomba" is the same name as a rank.

Goomba is indeed taken, I've seen it on the Member List in the beginning of when I came here.
Although that Goomba was as inactive as 0 Posts.

Lakituthequick said:
Fred said:
i'll totally change to amelia or lute when my month is up
You should do Amelia to match your name on Lily Forums or Lute to be different from there.
Bags an Ephraim theme. I had him before and its my theme on my forum. Plus he is a badass he is on my hot vg character list too

Back