The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Stargazing said:
I still don't get it.

BMB returned because Majora's Mask hype.

In Majora's Mask, you have three in-game days to do things. If those three days pass, the moon falls on Termina and it's a game over.

Edo is saying he shouldn't take more than three days is a reference to this.

Guys, I'm really sorry. I feel like I have to be on hiatus from this place. My allergies are getting more oppresive. And when I think I feel so much better, some mystery ingredient in my lunch screws me up again. And I'm running low on antihistaminics again. I've used in two months what should've lasted me 6. Can't even have a decent holiday without looking like a harlequin fetus. Feeling like shit again. Wanna die so bad. I know I'm boring you with stuff you don't even want to know about, so I'd be best if I leave.

wait hold on iggy dont leave

what do your allergies have to do with this forum anyway

even then why would we not care

i mean cmon iggy your beautiful we cant miss you

Quercus Alba said:
wait hold on iggy dont leave

what do your allergies have to do with this forum anyway

even then why would we not care

i mean cmon iggy your beautiful we cant miss you

^what he said

Iggy just sue your allergy for money we all know nobody likes lawyers it will surely go away.

xIus5Cd.jpg

My laptop is run-down at this point and it glitches out (pictured above) very erratically, which forces me to turn it off and back on each time unless the instance of the glitch does that for me.

I don't know how long it'll keep working like that, but I won't be surprised if it just stops for good and doesn't work any more.

If that happens, I will tell you through 3DS browser, but my activity here will be incredibly low until I get a replacement.

So just a heads up.

Javelin said:
looks like your screen's busted, i highly doubt that's a software issue

No the screen does something like that suddenly and make static noise or something, then it shuts off (and starts up again sometimes).

Sometimes it doesn't and I have to turn it off myself though.

The screen itself works fine besides when it does whatever that is, though.

I would make a pun, but I don't have a good one.

Hope your laptop stops being a bitch, as your a really great guy and it would suck to see you have to go like that.

Stargazing said:
I would make a pun, but I don't have a good one.

Hope your laptop stops being a bitch, as your a really great guy and it would suck to see you have to go like that.
ill sell you mine for a picture of laurence fishburne

Glaceon said:
Javelin said:

No the screen does something like that suddenly and make static noise or something, then it shuts off (and starts up again sometimes).

sounds like some sort of visual component or whatever is either damaged from whos knows what or has been under some serious heat.

It'll cost a crap ton to fix it though, your best interest is to get a new one, as much as that freaking sucks, believe me, you'll have to.

Problems like these only get worse, and your laptop will probably go from what is now to state of nonfunctional.

Zae Eildus said:
sounds like some sort of visual component or whatever is either damaged from whos knows what or has been under some serious heat.

It'll cost a crap ton to fix it though, your best interest is to get a new one, as much as that freaking sucks, believe me, you'll have to.

Problems like these only get worse, and your laptop will probably go from what is now to state of nonfunctional.
Yeah, I've come to that conclusion.

I've already talked to my dad about it, we're going to eventually work on replacing this one so things should be okay once that happens.

Temporarily back so I can aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy in the Mafia thread :v

Glaceon said:
Javelin said:

I suspect that your graphics / video card is damaged and would need replacing.

If you can, try hooking your laptop up to a TV or second monitor with an HDMI cable, press Windows-P (I'm assuming this is Windows 7), then select 'Duplicate' (somehow). This will make your laptop screen display on the second monitor, which you can use to get things done in the mean time, like backing up all your stuff and whatnot.

Yui Hirasawa said:
I suspect that your graphics / video card is damaged and would need replacing.

If you can, try hooking your laptop up to a TV or second monitor with an HDMI cable, press Windows-P (I'm assuming this is Windows 7), then select 'Duplicate' (somehow). This will make your laptop screen display on the second monitor, which you can use to get things done in the mean time, like backing up all your stuff and whatnot.
Perhaps, though the duplicating honestly sounds like it'd be more trouble than it's worth, I have no TV and there aren't any second monitors that would be worth using in my house. I also already have anything important backed up on Dropbox so when this goes down the stuff I actually care about is still safe and easily accessed.

The computer can frequently work for long periods of time just as it used to, but just the same it can barely turn on before shutting off again. Its exterior already seems very damaged and trying to salvage what's already seeming to be kaput doesn't seem like it's a good idea, like Zae said.

Well, school's officially over so I guess I'm back for the holidays.

Slightly disappointed that the wiki didn't fall into the hands of its rightful owner Glowsquid while I was gone.

Never leave me again, GBA. We're destined to find the secret gold nose of Goro Abe and convince Nintendo to fund a new WarioWare... together!

Boomugi Kotospooky said:
i wouldn't object to having more uc gundams on the wiki
EGXMgpL.png

Captain GBAToad said:

Slightly disappointed that the wiki didn't fall into the hands of its rightful owner Glowsquid while I was gone.

no u

Captain GBAToad said:

aw yis

Back