Glitchy said:
Say the latest game you bought here!
I just bought Super Mario 64 finally! :mario:

For VC or N64?

Re: I just bought _____

Digimon Season 2: The Complete Box Set.

I'm on disk 3. 8)

I've been looking to buy Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I also recently bought Daytona USA and N+ on 360.

Microsoft Surface RT (for your information: Pro isn't out locally, and the RT did just recently).
It doesn't run any EXE's, no MSI's, only Windows Store Apps, but I still like it.

New Super Mario said:
Glitchy said:
MCS said:
Glitchy said:
Say the latest game you bought here!
I just bought Super Mario 64 finally! :mario:

For VC or N64?
For N64.

Got that game for the VC about a year ago. Still need to beat it...... And Sunshine...... AND the galaxy games.....

I bought that a few months back even though I had it n64. Got all 120 stars and... spoilers ahead.

Do pre-orders count? Cause I just pre-ordered and paid for Luigi's mansion dark moon.

I gottta buy a new airsoft gun in a few days for milsim.

SKmarioman said:
I've been looking to buy Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I also recently bought Daytona USA and N+ on 360.

DAAAAAAYTONAAAAAAAAA!

bought pizza, some drinks, some snacks, and i gave someone a deus ex gift on steam.

WONDER WHO IT COULD BE

Tales of Symphonia

I keep hearing good things about the series and this one seems like a good place to start.

Crackin355 said:
Tales of Symphonia

I keep hearing good things about the series and this one seems like a good place to start.

its really NOT as the story is really retarded and a lot of the characters are pretty irritating(mainly lloyd, genis, and colette).

Most games I play have retarded stories or irritating characters.

I more bought it for the gameplay since I've always like how it's looked. The same thing goes for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. Looked fun, was fun.

Tickets for the São Paulo Metrô (subway).

Crackin355 said:

I more bought it for the gameplay since I've always like how it's looked. The same thing goes for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. Looked fun, was fun.

well i guess if you want 60 plot twists that dont even make sense and the dumbest main character ever then go for it

Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:

well i guess if you want 60 plot twists that dont even make sense and the dumbest main character ever then go for it

Sounds good. I really can't defend or attack it until I've played it through myself.

Crackin355 said:
Crystal said:
Crackin355 said:

Sounds good. I really can't defend or attack it until I've played it through myself.

well its not really a bad game, it just has some really annoying flaws, i guess its better to start off with symphonia than phantasia, but yeah.

(honestly though; eternia, graces, vesperia, and innocence are the absolute best ones).

Back