Post screenshots of your desktop.

Make a Screenshot on Android 4.0 or higher, by holding Volume Down + Power at the same time.

Fix the Rotation by following these Screenshots:
1. Go to the Settings.
Screenshot_2013-03-29-11-19-40.png

2. Go to "Display".
Screenshot_2013-03-29-11-19-56.png

3. Turn on "Auto-Rotation".
Screenshot_2013-03-29-11-20-17.png

Main Button?
Is that something Samsung-specific?

So, my answer is "Yes", it's Samsung specific.

Which phone is that?
Phantom L said:
How do you screenshot an android?
If your phone doesn't have a preset for it, there are apps in the Play store that will let you do it.

According to a quick Google search, all you have to do, Lily, is hold down the Back button and hit the home button.

MKGirlism said:
Make a Screenshot on Android 4.0 or higher, by holding Volume Down + Power at the same time.

Fix the Rotation by following these Screenshots:
1. Go to the Settings.
Screenshot_2013-03-29-11-19-40.png

2. Go to "Display".
Screenshot_2013-03-29-11-19-56.png

3. Turn on "Auto-Rotation".
Screenshot_2013-03-29-11-20-17.png
Huh, what ROM is that? CM10?

I'm using the normal ROM, right now, Rooted.
The reason why I have a ROM Manager, is because I've re-installed my Phone with many flavours of Android, to test them out.
But in the end, nothing runs more stable than the normal ROM.
But I still have to Root my Phone when being on a normal ROM, but I'm using OTA Root Keeper, to still have it Rooted after Updating my Phone.

Ah, I see.

Cyanogen's stable releases are usually fairly stable, I should mention. My phone's stock ROM was- shudder- Gingerbread, but it can run ROMs modified from Jelly Bean just fine with CM and CM-based builds. I'm a sucker for Jelly Bean's interface and features, and it runs pretty smoothly for me, usually, and I haven't even had the need to overclock yet.

I'm still waiting for my 4.2 update, but supposedly I have to wait until the S4 launch for that.

I'm running Android 4.2.2 for a whole month already, that's why I always pick a Nexus Phone: Instant Updates.

I'm going to need you to be a bit more specific than that. MetroPCS doesn't make phones.

Galaxy, I had to renew my Contracts, 1 month before the Galaxy 4 was announced.

Turbo-Tastic said:
It's Android I think.
you're not good at this

I need to know the name of the phone. For instance, I have a (Samsung) Galaxy SIII. You might have an (HTC) One X.

What is the name of your phone? Not the maker, not the OS, not the network. The phone.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but this is getting kind of off-topic

I mean no one has posted a single screenshot on this page

Back