What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Xanthium said:
MCS said:
Oz: The Great and Powerful

Xanthium said:
Didn't like it at all. The shadow guy's clothing is just pathetic.

You're really not liking a movie because of someone's clothes?

No. That was one bit that I did not like. I also disliked the synopsis.

I watched a Doctor Who movie. Can't remember which one.

I think there's only one doctor who movie...

I watched many of the Harry potter films over this weekend.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I can't wait until December when the second one, Desolation of Smaug, comes out in theaters.

Never Say Never Again

It may not be one of the official movies, but seeing Connery again is a nice breath of fresh air after six straight Roger Moore movies. Don't get me wrong, I like Moore, but it's nice to see something different. All that's missing is the James Bond theme.

#1Petey_Fan said:
I can't wait until December when the second one, Desolation of Smaug, comes out in theaters.
Me too.

The Emporers New Groove

First time i've ever watched,over I'd say that I liked it.

in my own opinion, Moore wasn't a good bond. Everyone else was top notch, however. I still think Connery was a bit silly at times, and lazenby wasn't all that good in some bits of his film. Brosnan is ok as bond, probably in the top three. Dalton was pretty cool at playing bond, and Craig is best bond.

I like Moore when he started out, but is later films are pretty meh. There's something about Connery that just makes me like him. Craig is awesome too. I don't know what it is. I really dislike Lazenby. I have yet to see any of the Dalton or Brosnan films, so I can't judge them yet.

Back