What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Nice. The original trilogy is the best.

Project A and The Medallion.

Both fantaastic movies, which isn't too surprising. Jackie Chan and all.

I've been seeing tons of James Bond movies since Channel 7 is showing the whole lot to coincide with the 50th anniversary of 007 films.

I did see Skyfall yesterday, definitely one of the best Bond films.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I read the book a couple of years ago so I didn't remember a lot but I rememebered the main things. The movie was the most epic Potter movie ever. Personally I found Belatrix way more evil than Voldermort but that might just be me. I thought it was cool how it showed Harry's son carrying on his legacy. I could see another series of books starring him.

Wreck-It Ralph (finally!)

I really liked how they tried to give the game world real life reasons, like the station being the power outlet and stuff like that.

Plan 9 from Outer Space Rifftrax Live event

Unless Manos or Birdemic are involved, Plan 9 from Outer Space is the best movie ever. It has been remarked that it was the "Citizen Kane" of bad movies. Went out to look, and I went out of the theatre laughing my pants off. It's so bad, it's funny even without the Rifftrax. Really, there are few movies out there that you can laugh at especially when it's not trying to be funny.

Back