What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

kung fu panda is a quality movie, i wish the third one were better

Nabber said:
kung fu panda is a quality movie, i wish the third one were better

wait its actually bad?

or is it just kinda lackluster compared to the first two?

Lackluster. I still enjoyed it, but Kung Fu Panda 2 was excellent and hard to live up to. I still think the third one was good. It might be the best one visually. The animation and design of the spirit world is gorgeous.

GalacticPetey said:
Lackluster. I still enjoyed it, but Kung Fu Panda 2 was excellent and hard to live up to. I still think the third one was good. It might be the best one visually. The animation and design of the spirit world is gorgeous.

well the first two are amazing movies to be hold so i guess i shouldnt expect too much, but im sure ill give it a watch anyway, love the movies.

watched captain america winter soldier and avengers 2

both are great movies, but winter soldier is way better.

Kung Fu Panda 3

parts of it felt too rushed and and I feel it would've been a great movie had it been somewhat longer and fleshed out more

Johnny Boy said:
Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
Fun movie to watch, but the player I watched it on was such shit. It took multiple hours for me to watch an hour and a half worth of film-time because of all the buffering. Ugh. Never using that player again.
Psst.
https://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-Mothra-King-Ghidorah-Monsters/dp/B0000VAGXU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467236296&sr=8-1&keywords=godzilla+mothra+king+ghidorah

https://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-Against-Mechagodzilla-Mothra-Ghidorah/dp/B00LNBQ8UG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467236296&sr=8-2&keywords=godzilla+mothra+king+ghidorah

No buffering here.

The Secret Life Of Pets

I liked it. It wasn't really memorable, but it was cute and the animation was great.

Kung Fu Panda 3
Was a lot better than I was anticipating.

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
I found it quite funny, though if you are completely unfamiliar with the characters or concept of the original show, you are just watching two ol ladies prat around.

Howl's Moving Castle

is it just me or do the ghibli movies keep getting better in the order i watch them in

The Forest

Like most horror films, seems alright in the trailers, really bad when it comes to the whole thing.

Minions

I just watched this movie TWO DAYS ago, and I already barely remember anything about it.

Upstream Color

If anyone is looking for a good mindfuck, I'd recommend checking out this and Primer on Netflix. I still can't make sense of either, and I have absolutely no idea what Upstream Color was about, yet I can't stop thinking about it. I don't even know if I liked it, but it's one of the most perplexing movies I've watched in a long, long time.

Back