Stuck on loading in Mario & Sonic 2016 3DS

Windy

Bullet Bill
When I select the menu it freezes on a white screen.
Even if go in, when I start the game, it stuck on loading. The loading gauge didn't increase at all. Even if I wait for an hour, it stays the same.

How do I process?
I'm asking a question because I couldn't found any information about these bugs.

Even if I move the device, the issue is still same. Delete data had no effect.
Please note that I use a physical copy and device version is up to date.
There was no white screen or infinite loading at the time of purchase in 2019. At that time the version was 11.9.0-42U.

If it's a physical cart and the issue isn't happening with any other game, there might be something wrong with the cart itself. I've had something like that happen with discs (which are obviously scratched easily), but dirt and stuff can mess up a cartridge too. I'm not a professional though so I couldn't be certain, this is just a speculation

Unfortunately, it does kind of sound like it's the cartridge itself, in that case you'd have to buy a new one. I used to have a Wii U disc that would only load certain parts of the game. I've also had cartridges that don't boot at all. Getting stuck on the loading screen could definitely mean the data is unfortunately corrupted.

@Windy Speaking of cleaning cartridges I remember with the old SNES and NES cartridges you weren't supposed to clean them with solvents or other strong cleaning products. It would probably be a good idea not to do that with 3DS game cards either, just saying. I don't even know if it's safe to clean DS and 3DS game cards with water because I got water on a DS game card's contacts one time and it never worked again.

DO NOT CLEAN CARTRIDGES WITH WATER.

Use isopropyl alcohol, preferably 90% or greater (the percentage is how much is alcohol vs how much is water) because it evaporates quickest, dip a q-tip in the alcohol, squeeze out the excess from the q-tip (you don't want too much), and clean the contacts on the cartridge with the q-tip.

Make sure you wait a few minutes for the alcohol to evaporate before you put the cartridge in your system to see if that fixed it.

@Princess Viola Not sure what to think. I looked up if using isopropyl alcohol with game cartridges is safe and there are varying opinions, some people even say it will make the contacts rust but I don't know if that's true or not. I don't know; seems like there's just varying opinions. I don't know if there is anyway to confirm it one way or another but if you can find something that confirms it's ok to do that I'm sure it would be helpful. I'm not really calling it either way because of the uncertainty of my search results.

@Princess Viola Not sure what to think. I looked up if using isopropyl alcohol with game cartridges is safe and there are varying opinions, some people even say it will make the contacts rust but I don't know if that's true or not.
Either way, you shouldn't use water

Back