the official "u did it" thread

Re: Please discuss your recent wonderful accomplishments here

My grades have improved quite a lot in the last 2 years in school especially P.E which is my favourite subject

I got an A in my last English assessment.

I don't know how I did it (more so because I apparently got the best score in the class), I thought I sucked.

So I started work experience this week; somehow I had to be a youth worker when that wasn't even one of my three options, it was sad.

On the first day of work experience, we had a two hour lunch (it was extended) and mainly just covered plans for the next three days, it was chill.

On the second day of work experience, we rehearsed the first day's events with the primary school (specifically year 5s) we were going to, and went to it in the afternoon and did it. Both times from what I heard from the other three students, I got what seemed to be the most difficult groups (by pure misfortune), and it was legitimately painful having to handle their wildness, more so with the former one. There were a bunch of whole group things with the boss talking in between the stuff I had to do with both groups, but first, we had to do this game called Hungry Animals with them, which was generally okay but I really sucked at remembering all their names. Next, we had to craft a very short drama related to the cause of arguments that ends with a resolution, which was kind of frustrating because there were so many bad ideas or subject ideas that weren't really what was being looked for, and people continuously started going off on tangents, which was very frustrating and made it a drag to power through them. Finally, we did this thing where I had them write about grudges they were holding on a piece of paper for them to put in a shredder, which was somehow hard the first time because the first group was sooooo restless, but the second group were thankfully better at waiting for our turn.

Overall though, they seemed to really like me despite me feeling like I did a mediocre job afterwards, which was made apparent with how //some of them were saying hi to me when we were taking the car back to headquarters which was rather pleasant, but I'm still not up to doing this three more times.

Went bowling with loads of work colleagues. I'm drunk at the moment, or at least very tipsy.

I got second place with my friend in the science fair. There were literally only seven groups and they were all seventh graders. There were some sixth and eighth grade groups, but they dropped out. There were also three other seventh grade groups but they dropped out, too...
Nico Yazawa said:
i played that for like 10 min and i got kinda bored cause it seemed like a typical rhythm game lol
how did you get into it
ps have you seen the anime and if so whos ur fav

The game or Love Live itself?
And yes I've seen the anime (I'm literally thisclose to finishing it, too), my fave is a tie between Honoka and Rin.

Signed the lease for my new apartment.

Tiz Arrior said:
*work experience post*
Completed work experience five days ago, probably posting thoughts in a few days or something.

After five months of planning, preparations and rehearsals along with the whole day in the theatre (probably the biggest exam I'll have for quite a while), my Drama group finally performed our play for the final time in front of the huge live audience tonight. We did excellent, the crowd had their skin knocked off, literally all of the praise, I think we've become temporarily famous in school. Not even bad.

Chibiki Daisy said:
Nico Yazawa said:
i played that for like 10 min and i got kinda bored cause it seemed like a typical rhythm game lol
how did you get into it
ps have you seen the anime and if so whos ur fav

The game or Love Live itself?
And yes I've seen the anime (I'm literally thisclose to finishing it, too), my fave is a tie between Honoka and Rin.
the game cause its so boring lol
thats p good, i see you got a few rin avatars/sigs so \m/(◕ヮ◕)\m/

finished a 3000 word essay assigned weeks ago loel and now im heading to bed and waking up in 3 hours for school again ;_;
ORo5wTv.png

Lakituthequick said:

Is there a party that gives out free beer to everyone?

If there is I hope you voted that one.

Watched a solar eclipse. Was about 80% coverage where I was.

The Janitor said:
Lakituthequick said:

Is there a party that gives out free beer to everyone?

If there is I hope you voted that one.
I have no idea.

Duskull said:
Fucking fog over here. Sure it was darker than usual but still.

Lakituthequick said:
Duskull said:
Fucking fog over here. Sure it was darker than usual but still.
W10 said:
The Janitor said:
Duskull said:

hey me too
it was too cloudy to see it here ;_;
and then there's me, sad that I didn't get to view this

No

it was just cloudy enough

you could still see what was left of the sun behind the clouds

but it wasnt eye-burningly bright

you could see it with your bare eyes

i woke up at eight to see it

was pretty cool, had a faint set of clouds cover it perfectly so that you could take some glances without burning your eyes

it got to about a crescent shape before returning back to normal where i was

Dang it I didn't see a solar eclipse. Stupid US West Coast

Hoxton said:
i think there's one for you in a couple of years

theres a total eclipse in like 10 years for alaska

does that count as west coast?

I had a book for this somewhere. Where is it...

The Janitor said:
Hoxton said:
i think there's one for you in a couple of years

theres a total eclipse in like 10 years for alaska

does that count as west coast?
considering people as far down as italy were able to see a total eclipse for svalbard today, then i'm fairly certain you'll be able to see it if it's for alaska

Back