What game did you last play?!?!?!?

overwatch

all i have to say is it's high noon

Gulillilliant said:
overwatch

all i have to say is it's high noon

justice ain't gonna dispense itself

Super Dangan Ronpa 2

This fucking Funhouse thing is insane, I love it. The entire premise is hyper-silly and I absolutely love it.

Undertale. Finished it again.

It's kind of a shame you only get to fight Omega Flowey once.

RedShell said:

you can fight omega flowey as many times as want as long as you dont kill it first time time round

you can fix this but you will have to do a true pacifist run first,

did you kill anyone during this particular run?

Chiaki Nanami said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Super Dangan Ronpa 2

This case was absolutely stunning, and it was probably the most creative case so far. I've heard that the fifth case is even better, so I'm looking forward to that, but holy shit this fucking case, I am mind-blown.
Note: The content of the spoiler tag is different. Please only open it if you've finished Chapter 4.

Bravely Second

good to be back in Luxendarc with Edea and co, kicking ass and drinking ethers. and i'm all out of ethers. like literally I don't have any left why are they so expensive/rare ;_;

anywho i've got Edea as a charioteer right now, the trampling and 3 weapon abilities are swell. Tiz is my fencer, which is a pretty flexible job since you can switch between offense and defense. Yew, who i've got classed as a bishop with spirit magic, seems kind of weak in the healing department so i'll probably switch his job soon. Magnolia's still just a freelancer

Project M

Myrmidon NSY said:
RedShell said:

you can fight omega flowey as many times as want as long as you dont kill it first time time round

you can fix this but you will have to do a true pacifist run first,

did you kill anyone during this particular run?

I didn't kill Flowey, he just told me that he wasn't going to because he knew the SOULs would revolt.

And yes, I killed some enemies, Toriel, Undyne and Asgore. I've done True Pacifist before but I was just experimenting with different endings.

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

This game has shown up on my backloggery fortune cookie three times and I've only used that thing like ten times. So I think it's trying to tell me something.

Nobody really talks about this game. I finished the second dungeon. This game probably gets better right? I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, Zelda games usually start off pretty boring. At least this one didn't start off slowly I guess.

Mario Party DS

Fun with Restore Points! In other words, I made a restore point right before something that might sway the entire game and if it didn't go well, I went back to the restore point.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Welp I guess it's time to start shiny breeding again since the dex is finished and I'm bored. Going for a HA Tyrunt because blue t-rexes are cool and I just got a foreign male one with Sturdy through Wonder Trade.

EXTRA DIFFICULTY: I need to breed a female tyrunt with a hidden ability from the male HA Tyrunt first, and Tyrunt has one of those shitty 1/8 fem:male ratios

So I basically have a 1/40 chance of getting what I want to start shiny breeding with, then I have a 1/640 chance of getting exactly what I want after that.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyughhhhhhh

Project M

people often say it's a great competitive mod, but it's also a pretty damn fine party mod too

Baby Luigi said:
Project M

people often say it's a great competitive mod, but it's also a pretty damn fine party mod too

I agree, I'm a filthy casual and I love playing PM with friends because of all the new costumes and stages.

Bravely Second

jesus christ fighting Edea's teacher is annoying as fuck

Back