What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I restarted because I have no idea where I left off. I'm a Vulpix which is cool because I really like Ninetails. I have a lot of nostalgia for this game.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Feels a bit clunky atm but I'll get used to it. VA's are pretty good. Music is godlike. Sure looks nice.

I played for four hours but don't really feel like I accomplished anything much. It's such a large tutorial segment. Player-created character feels kind of lame and shoehorned in, probably would've been better if they just made Elma the main character tbh. I went with Commando after I realised that I could have changed class as soon as Drifter hit Lv10, which I got like immediately so RIP 3+ hours of ranking up.

I've read a bunch of people on reddit saying that you should read the manual to get a grasp on everything but I haven't been confused by anything so far so I'll go without it for now. I did change the camera's to move as fast as possible though, it was way too slow before.

Metroid II The Return of Samus

That queen metroid is goin DOWN

Tomodachi Life

holy shit i think i just made my magnum opus

z6T75ob.jpg

Metroid Prime

FE7

canas needs to calm the fuck down, like seriously. the rng has been ridiculously kind to him.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Stopped fucking around and finished the story stuff that gets you access to BLADE stuff. Sticking with Pathfinders because I spend a lot of time running around looking for probe spots and I run into a lot of landmarks on the way. I like the fashion gear feature, you can keep them in their default outfits without worrying about their armour.

Noctilum is really pretty, I guess you can just go there early because fuck restrictions. The mini-map is only useful for scanning enemies while you're there, the map is just a mess.

I didn't think I'd do missions but it's sort of like, the things you have to do are marked and there's a ton of landmarks to fast travel to so it's not a big deal to spend a few minutes going somewhere for some easy cash. I should invest in the store or w/e, haven't messed around with it at all.

You can see the levels and stuff of other people on your friends list which is cool. I got a late start but I'll catch up soon. I'm going down the Commando->Full Metal Jaguar class path first since it seems to have a lot of positioning attacks and I loove those. I'm in the purple one after Commando.

Garry's Mod

Xenoblade Chronicles X

It's pretty cool how you can just enter different regions that you would think aren't accessible. I forgot what it's called but the one that looks like an alien base and has the white colour on the map, starts with S. I showed up in that place, planted a probe and ditched. I wandered into Oblivia as well, it had good music.

I only went up one level but I spent like three hours running around opening treasures and planting probes. I barely fight any enemies so that'd explain it. I completed some affinity missions too I guess. I'm nearly BLADE Level 4 which is nice since those Lv4 Mechanical treasures annoy me for being impossible to open still, I haven't seen any Lv4 treasures of the other two varieties yet so I'll leave them for later.

I guess I'll do Chapter 4 soon, looks like I get to explore Noctilum, I didn't go far past the first probe point last time.

edit: This game doesn't really have a fulfilling story, at least not yet anyway. Seems like most of the enjoyment comes from completing the map and getting those gold emblems, which makes me think I might be fine with trying to do just that. Hopefully there isn't any missable quest bullshit though. I don't really want to run around the town getting the NPC's in my affinity chart though...

Super Mario World
The first time I played it. Actually a really good game. Yoshi doesn't do much like he does in later games, and IMO the graphics are still good in this game.

Back