What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Lord Millennium said:
TF2

I actually managed to uncrate a Strange Arthropod's Aspect, which is worth 30€ at the moment O.O I'm considering to sell it, but it's also a nice cosmetic so I'm hesitating

I managed to sell a Strange C.A.P.P.E.R for $17.
I'm appalled that tiers exist, since they artificially increase value.

Touhou 7

Derping around in hard mode.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Officially halfway though the challenge wall. My goal is to 100% this game without using any golden hammers on challenges.

Yes, I am insane.

final fantasy 14, played yesterday after getting into a server with a friend of mine.

Got to level 16 today and im feeling pretty good.

Certainly feels like a final fantasy game for sure, love the music too.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

i am so overleveled atm lol

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

FUCK I made it to floor 7 of lagdou ruins and then gerik died

I think I'm finished with FE8 for now, probably will get back to FE6 tommorow

GBAToad said:

I didn't even grind at all and I was still way to overleveled.

Ultimate NES Remix. I got over 400 stars so far. Also mfw I 3-starred the last levels of Lost Levels, Zelda II, and Metroid first try.

Kirby Triple Deluxe. I 100% the first two worlds already. Also these are the best bosses I've ever seen in any Kirby game. Really it is. They are more creative than most Kirby bosses and slightly harder. Also loving the keychains. I am a sucker for retro thing showcases like these.

LISA. I made it past the second crossroads and now heading for the third. This game is making me lose my sanity irl of making me paranoid as hell about everything.

GBAToad said:

aweakening's main problem is that the game easily allows you to overlevel making later chapters really easy, if you want a challenge avoid grinding against risen or other ways

Metroid Prime 2

6 sky temple keys found, thank god I'm coming to the end of this game, really boring at times. Defiantly prefer the first prime. This game had it's moments though.

Myrmidon NSY said:
aweakening's main problem is that the game easily allows you to overlevel making later chapters really easy, if you want a challenge avoid grinding against risen or other ways
Yeah I'm up to chapter 14 and my best unit is Kellam who's been through like 4 promotions and is now a general with all of the boosts of a thief/assassin, followed by Sumia who's a falcon knight with all of the dark flier skills (galeforce ayyyy)

Funny enough, In my first run I never used Sumia and I somehow didn't recruit Kellam in chapter 3 and now in this run they're my best units. Nearly everyone else I'm rotating is some kind of promoted unit as well. Why did they make master seals purchasable so early in the game lol

Maybe I'll do an anti-risen run later, but for now it's fun just wrecking everything

Still don't know who to marry people with, I've got sully/kellam and sumia/chrom atm but I'm indecisive about everyone else. I might just stick with my previous pairings for most cases but idk who to marry Virion to this time

man i hope fates isn't as easy to grind in lol

Michael Myers said:

Officially halfway though the challenge wall. My goal is to 100% this game without using any golden hammers on challenges.

Yes, I am insane.
My sister and I didn't plan on using any hammers either.

The challenge wall is bloody hell.

Stretchmo: Completed the second levels on Perilous Peak, which leaves me with three more before the game is done.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D: It surprised me that in the first world, you need to buy from Cranky to unlock the alternate path. I thought there was a secret exit in World 1-3, but turns out not. I only found 4 out of 5 puzzle pieces in World 1-5.

Thanks for reading.

Dr. Mario said:
Michael Myers said:

Yes, I am insane.
My sister and I didn't plan on using any hammers either.

The challenge wall is bloody hell.
Trust me, I know. And it's not just the high difficulty classic mode runs that annoy me. It's also all that damn RNG for the Smash Tour challenges.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

I'm going to try to get to level 82 and beat Zanza by X's release date.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. Got an 11-day streak so far, which leaves me with 39 days to go.

Previously, it was Puzzle and Dragons Z, in which I just begun playing. It's so far, so good, as it was not so hard due to starting with 3 colours. Haven't started the Mario Edition, though.

Thanks for reading.

Tales of Xillia 2

It's nice seeing all these characters again after so long. Dual-wielding Pistols is great. The Hammer blows. Dual Blades are okay, they kind of play like a less fun Jude.

The new skill system is interesting.

Fire Emblem Awakening

kjelle with kellam as her dad, pavise, aegis, renewal, miracle and lethality

lmaooooo

Back