What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Yoshidude99 said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Like I or anyone cares what game I played.
Then why post in this thread?
I actually like to see if people notice my post.

Senran Kagura Burst
-everyone is lv30 except Hibari who is Lv24. Probably because I didn't do many comboes and the air-X attack kills quickly so the experience I got was limited. Did the story chapters in Chapter 2 and now I'm going to start going through and beating them with every character. Yang Mode is by far the most useful, no hit stun is great when you're someone like me who gets hit a lot.

Also really, an Animal Costume? It looks so stupid that I want to use it.

Yeah, the Dressing Room becomes one of those things you just want to fuck around with from time to time because of how ridiculous the outfits are.

Sonic Lost World

S-ranked the first act (don't care that the game calls them zones) and special stage, keep dying in the second act.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Started in Dream Dozing Sands, went through there, defeated Torkscrew, went through the rest, beat Robo-Drilldigger, got some beans, got some badges, went back and beat the Excellent Ten 1 challenge (finally...), and now I'm at Wakeport.

Senran Kagura Burst
-Yin Mode is actually kind of difficult now because of the spray attacks, projectiles & ground/air entrance enemies all killing me in a few hits. If I do find myself in trouble I throw out a Limit Break for invincibility frames and then dash away. Also, I rely on special attacks too much for it. Bosses get OHKO'd though. Asuka is my favourite to play, now that I've gone back to her after 3 days. Asuka > Yagyu > Ikaruga > Katsuragi > Hibari. I read the little fold-out instruction manual that came with the game and noticed there's actually a meter telling you when your clothes will get wrecked. I guess that's not really useful at all.

Junketsu said:
Yeah, the Dressing Room becomes one of those things you just want to fuck around with from time to time because of how ridiculous the outfits are.

Yagyu w/ Toast; eating breakfast through a scarf. Yagyu w/ Eyepatch; she has no eyes. The Racing Queen Swimsuit is actually the first swimsuit that looks pretty cool and isn't just 'look look look, they have boobs'. Also, it's shiny. God damn is it shiny.

I didn't pay attention to this before but the 3DS menu logo is an eagle. nice.

DragonFreak said:
Mother 3. On chapter 4. Yes, I an finally play as Lucas!!!! But dang, everthing that has changed....

prepare yourself, you got a lot of shit to do.

DragonFreak said:
Like fighting, or tasks you had to do with the monkey?

lots of fighting, and the story stuff lol

plus the chapters get really long so lol

DragonFreak said:
They get longer? They already pretty long as it is.

yeah they get a lot longer, except for one chapter that last like 5 minutes.

Pokemon Y. Having to get rid of 30 boxes full of breeding rejects is the funnest part of MMing for shinies.[/sarcasm]

Team Fortress 2.

Gave a shot at Capture the Flag. It was nice being an engineer, seeing that I unlocked the Widowmaker without doing anything. Actually, why did I unlock the Widowmaker? It has a price... But its effect is awesome. Get metal by damaging enemies, ammo = metal.

Back