What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokémon Y

Lego Lord of the Rings

Beat it. Tried the bonus level and came close to completing it but ran out of bombs to destroy the last few big bricks so I failed. I probably won't play this again until after I'm done with Lego Marvel when it comes.

Doom 3.

Comparing the PC version's level design with the hacked-up monstrosity that is the Xbox port is pretty fun!

Earthbound. Now I'm on Twonson trying to get past the ghosts.

Pokemon Black

About to fight the third gym leader. My team also now has nicknames.

Salazar the Servine
Hellboy the Darumaka
Fawkes the Tranquil
Stevo the Sandile (Tribute to Steve Irwin)

And HM Slave the Patrat.

bravely default

finally got a job for edea(knight) and made it to this clock town of sorts.

Doing some training though to figure out some decent strategies and working on getting all the magics i can.

7 hours so far, game is good, even better then i had hoped.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Probably the third time I've played this game for any substantial amount of time...

Anyway, just beat Bowser and Antasma at Dream's Deep.

Lego Marvel Superheroes

Beat the first 2 levels. A lot of fun. This is probably the best Lego game. I got the superpack editon so it comes with a couple more characters and races. Also turning Mr Fantastic into a tea cup is really funny.

Pokemon Black

Just beat Elesa. Four badges down, four to go.

Current Team:

Salazar the Servine
Hellboy the Darumaka
Majora the Sigilyph
Stevo the Krokorok

ernesth100 said:
Super Mario World...games are much easier in our time than they were back then.

idk man i hear the newer rayman games are pretty difficult at times and i hear dkcr is pretty hard too.

Of course ive come across hard games on my own such as strange journey and the souls games.

All of which are in our time.

Olaf said:
Fighter Zae said:
ernesth100 said:
i hear dkcr is pretty hard too.
omg yes. and frustrating. but I love it lol

i think thats one of the reasons why i want to play it so much is because its actually hard, much like the rest of the dkc games.

Plus its very beautiful and i do love the fact that they tried out new villains rather then kremlings.

After seeing some platformers using the same villains(such as many megaman games) and even various similar enemy types, its a thing that interests me.

Fighter Zae said:
ernesth100 said:

idk man i hear the newer rayman games are pretty difficult at times and i hear dkcr is pretty hard too.

Of course ive come across hard games on my own such as strange journey and the souls games.

Well Rayman Origins and Legends have their hard parts but they are mostly optional and are nothing compared to the difficulty of the first game.

Yoshidude99 said:
Fighter Zae said:
ernesth100 said:

Well Rayman Origins and Legends have their hard parts but they are mostly optional and are nothing compared to the difficulty of the first game.

Hmm well i dont really know, ive played the first game and certainly admit its really hard but never played origins or legends though.

my point is though there is still plenty of hard games in our time and before our time.

Pokemon Black

Just arrived is Misaltron city.

Salazar the Serperior
Hellboy the Darmanitan
Stevo the Krokorok
Majora the Sigilyph
Electro the Tynamo

Back