What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Yoshidude99 said:
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

I think I'm near the end of the mission now and I cant even begin to say how much I hate it. At least it has save points.
Finished the mission. At least the boss was fun. Lol how GoldenEye pushed Oddjob off the cliff.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

got three CDs and the MC Ballyhoo trophy.

Mario Kart 7

Irritated right now how I have gold on every single cup except one 150cc cup that I've tried multiple times and still can't get gold on.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

I've been playing since Chapter 9, and I'm on the last mission of the campaign right now, which is Chapter 12. Which means I'm playing as Grimlock (after taking over from Starscream in the last mission).

I had to stop right as I was attempting to rescue Snarl.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

fights are dragging out forever

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Ch11 was way too Easy.

Metroid Prime

Beat the Omega Pirate yesterday and got the Artifact of Chozo today. Now I have to backtrack to Phazon Mines to get the Artifact of Warrior, then I can start the next boss fight.

Fall of Cybertron.

Beat the rest of the campaign.

Final chapter was great. It starts as Soundwave, then goes to Jetfire, Bruticus, Jazz, and finally you get the choice of either being Optimus Prime or Megatron in the final battle.

I chose Optimus, though the ending is probably the same either way.

Pokemon White 2

Vaporeon is now Lv100. Now Darmanitan is Lv98. She's harder to level up because every god damn pokemon has earthquake.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Being able to take screenshots in-game is pretty cool.

GoldenEye Rogue Agent

Man these missons have some really hard parts and I actually cried out in frustration at one point but I did it. Lol at Goldfinger's quote "You have the coordinates now get out of there and stop spending my money!".

Back