What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Metroid: Other M

Got past the credits and am doing some item gathering now before I come to the game's conclusion.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

After a year of so of not playing the game, I decided to start Hero Mode. I've made it to the Sealed Grounds.

I started a new file on Pokemon Platinum and so far I have:

Chimchar
Shinx
Psyduck

and I'm also going to use:
Gliscor
Espeon
Garchomp

Also, I've started a new file of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and I'm doing much better what with mastering the Chopper Bros. Anyway, I'm currently in Oho Oasis.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

A cute little Koala moved to town, played hide and seek, played most of my mortgage off, donated a painting, and stole from the lost and found.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Screwing around in VS. Mode to get Mewtwo. I've clocked in 12 hours and 22 minutes. Also 298 matches but at this rate I don't see how I'd reach 700 matches before 20 hours.

Smasher said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Screwing around in VS. Mode to get Mewtwo. I've clocked in 12 hours and 22 minutes. Also 298 matches but at this rate I don't see how I'd reach 700 matches before 20 hours.

You mean Melee. Also, you have to clock in 20 hours in the mode OR play 700 matches, not play 700 matches in 20 hours.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

1. Fixed.

2. I know.

Pikmin 2

I am currently at the Perplexed Pool.

Unfortunately, I was at day 33 so I encountered a Beady Long Legs and a lot of Bolbears. I was only exploring to find out where to go next and how to get to the next cave I want to (but it's not the cave with the water wraith. I am saving that for last.). Thankfully, my wii remotes batteries died so I had to quit playing so whatever pikmin died in the process has been saved.

Pokemon White 2

Training my shiny Dragonair. My brother also got Black 2. It's his first ever Pokemon game, so I'm showing him the ropes.

General Zod said:
Pokemon White 2

Beat up to Area 8 of White Tree Hollow. I could probably take the next boss and Benga easily when I reach them since I'm Level 38 at the moment and I get one or two levels for all six of my 'mons for each area. Lucky Egg helps with leveling up. I figured out the best way to grind now. Breeders within the tree hollow have Chaney family Pokemon so there's always a chance for a Blissey to be there. Also the daily trainer battles against the shadow triad, Hugh, game freak people and Cynthia.

Shadow Triad is once a season. Also, the game won't let me battle Cynthia now, even though it's summer. I battled her in the spring and there was no problem.

General Zod said:
Shadow Triad is once a season. Also, the game won't let me battle Cynthia now, even though it's summer. I battled her in the spring and there was no problem.

Ah thanks. I'll help you since you helped me. Cynthia can only be battled daily during Spring. She hangs out in the cabin during summer and doesn't appear in autumn and winter. Your first battle with her can happen anytime but afterwards its spring only.

Pokemon White 2

Just beat Benga and got my free shiny dratini. My Pokemon are Level 90 now so here begins the slow grind to Lv100. I'll probably fight strong trainers while on the bus to school and back. Blisseys in White Tree Hollow (Area 10), Rival Hugh, Game Freak Characters & The Elite 4 Rematch.

Benga's Latias almost defeated Vaporeon but the other two Pokemon were OHKO besides Larvesta because of its focus sash.

Back