What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Wario World

Beat World 2. The bosses are actually getting kind of difficult.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
yea i just beat stage 2 earlier today but im playing on easy because i wanted to get the hang of things before i started trying anything harder
dude
me too lol

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

So it transfered my demo data over (which I didn't save some of it so I had to repeat about 30 minutes) and I went from there. This game might be much more longer than I was expecting, I'm not even sure what I was expecting to be honest.

I spent an hour only to complete one floor of this dungeon (the first not tutorial one) and there were some intense moments. There are these rock bull things that charge instantly that scared the shit out of me. I had been marking them as ? On my map since they were dormant but once I found out what they were I instantly changed them to ! because fuuuuuck that, I know what they are and I don't want to be near them.

This is basically the first dungeon in the game and it's already got me hooked, usually the first few places in rpg's are lackluster or very safe but I feel like I'm in danger all the time. Enemies also hit pretty hard and TP is not abundant.

oh and drawing maps is neat. You can do pretty much whatever you want with the symbols.

Smash Wii U, got Duck Hunt right away, I just used Kirby in Multi-man Smash but to Duck Hunt! So I tried again with Yoshi.

I really need a GC controller, it's weird playing with a Wiimote and nunchuck yet that is how I played Brawl when I first got it.

So I assume this game won't have a terrible amount of dungeons but rather each dungeon will have a ton of floors to explore. I'm on B5F right now and the game forced you to defeat your first FOE in battle which was kind of daunting. I want to learn more about the story but each of these floors are pretty meaty.

I just blew a whole load of money and materials on new weapons so I hope I don't regret that.

Looks like I'm nearing a plot progression point since I completed the first stratum. Seems like the dungeons in this game will be 5 floors each with a Lv3 threat FOE as the boss on the final floor of each. 2nd Stratum is floors 6-10.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

did the reset bomb factory chapter

also Hades is the best character

Skyrim. Doing some of the Dragonborn Skyrim DLC. (Thanks Edo I love you <3 ).

VVVVVV. Rescued two crewmembers. Why do I like these "die every second" games so much?

The Binding of Isaac. Wow I suck at this game so badly. I think the controls for keyboard are too awkward for me.

the worst thing is the fucken monkey cave after that

i actually got lost and then i was mushroomed by the fucking mushrooms and the controls kept changing

>literally mfw
:dk2:

The Binding of Isaac. Wow I suck at this game so badly. I think the controls for keyboard are too awkward for me.

then never play rebirth

its way harder

I finished the 1st Stratum and Area 1 of Gladsheim. Highlander is still my physical attacker, Raquna guards the front, Simon heals and occasionally uses Volt, Arthur deals the elemental damage and Fredirica handles both physical and elemental depending on the situation.

I fought two FOE's in a single battle and one was golden so I got x4 experiences which was basically an extra 2000 for each character (a fuck ton), but Simon died and so he's down by about 3000 experience sadly. I didn't want to risk resetting and have the golden FOE disappear.

I'm progressing smoothly, story is sort of at a halt and goes slowly. It's really fun, I'm contemplating doing a Classic Mode/Veteran Difficulty playthrough after beating it once. I'm glad I saw the EOU 2 trailer during the Shulk direct that piqued my interest and Crash reminding me about it a month ago otherwise I probably would have never got it.

yea etrian odyssey is pretty good
but i suck at it so i always choose the easy modes
i need to play untold soon. i bought it a little after it came out but i havent got around to playing it yet

Back