What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario4Ever said:
You can change your character's appearance

Er...

Even to Elsa?

No, the customization doesn't work like that. You're a personified envelope.

Tearaway

100%ed Wendigo Fissure (and got the trophy for getting through it without dying), The Lab, and The Harbor (after obtaining a needed item in The Lab).

Dillon's Rolling Western

I managed to get five stars on Stage 6 (Fort Denial) of the game. That leaves a combined total of nine stars left to get from the last four stages.

Mario Kart 8
I feel like there's been more Communication Errors than MKW and 7 had, but surprisingly we still found some people my friend and I were racing against.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Beehive Brawl, Jelly Jamboree, and Homecoming Jinjinx weren't too hard. I really really want to get this game for myself!! Too bad this is my friend's Wii U.

Bravely Default

Lv 27 Tiz (Merchant-Freelancer)
Lv 27 Agnes (White Mage-Black Mage)
Lv 27 Ringabel (Spell Fencer-Thief)
Lv 27 Edea (Black Mage-Time Mage)

How does my team look? Well it got me to Mt. Fragmentum, I just endured the summoner and got the next summon. I'm planning on making Edea the summoner later on, when her job level for Black Mage has risen high enough that I can still, y'know, control the elements decently.

Tearaway

100%ed The Caverns (took a few tries because of a mild glitch) and am 60% through Between the Pages.

The last game I played was Mario Golf: World Tour for the upcoming tournament.

Before that, I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I was gone for about a month, so I dug up Flurry's time capsule since she moved, pulled up 60 weeds (there were 61, but I couldn't find the last one), and I bought several items from the Nooklings' shop during a pre-remodeling sale.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Chapter 13 now. I keep getting all these new characters I like. Help.

Wario Land 3
I can fight Rudy now. I have to find treasure without a guide now, boooo.

Yeah it's great. I like going back to the previous areas and feeling like a smart person. It's pretty hard tbh, some of the precise jumps can be difficult when the penalty is being sent back to the bottom.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

So I thought I'd marry Avatar to Lucina but then I thought that Severa might be a good choice so I decided to wait. During the wait time I have taken a liking to the support convo's between Avatar and Anna so now I'm conflicted. halp. wat do. I might just decide to marry Anna to Avatar since I see nothing wrong with that at the moment.

Paper Mario: TTYD

Started Ch. 3, got a Blue Yoshi, nothing interesting, this chapter is okay. It's not the best chapter like everyone says it is.

Back