What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Senran Kagura Burst

Playing as Daidouji so I have a better shot at finishing the final Hanzo missions on Frantic so I can worry about just completing the missions with the other five girls and finally move on to Hebijo. I've unlocked her Yin, Yang, and Flash modes and am trying to decide whether or not to get her to the level cap or just take my chances where she is (34).

Mario Kart 7
-Decided to play a bit, nothing special.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

I have begun my quest for completion of the Support Log. The first step is to beat the game with only the Chrom marriage, and to grind for A-ranks, where I'd then take advantage of my third save slot to grind for all possible marriages and after each father-child A-rank supports.

Lakituilveloce said:
Mario Kart 8

Unlocked Ludwig.

[nobbc]Just seeing how many people actually read this.[/nobbc]
Heheh. I read that because I wanted go reply to you.
Ethan (ヒビキ) said:
Lakituilveloce said:
[nobbc]Just seeing how many people actually read this.[/nobbc]
Transparent is a text color? Huh.
[nobbc]Cool, i guess.[/nobbc]
Any "websafe color" works.

I played Chrono Trigger, where I defeated that water boss in the caves. Fairly easy with Lucca and Marle.

Also in TF2, I got the Amputator :) I like its taunt. Get an assist easily.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Awesome game right?

Halo 3: ODST

Very different to the other Halo games but I love it. You play as a rookie who is separated from his squad and explores the city looking for his squad. When you find things connected to them like a helmet you go in a flashback and play as them. Pretty cool.

Jurassic Park builder
god it makes me miss Jurassic Park Operation genesis, it was so much better....
off to go play JPOG now....

Ringabel said:
DKC: Tropical Freeze

It took me about ten tries to beat that stupid puffer fish (fugu, whatever) boss.
fugu = pufferfish = blowfish, no difference ;)
it doesn't mean a certain kind or anything, just means pufferfish/blowfish

The quest for a complete Support Log and 99,999 Renown continues... currently in the 2000s and have a long way to go on that. For now, I'm on Chapter 4.

Glaceon said:

The quest for a complete Support Log and 99,999 Renown continues... currently in the 2000s and have a long way to go on that. For now, I'm on Chapter 4.
Is it possible to max out the renown by beating all the bonus teams from other games or do you need to streetpass and beat some other people's teams?

Back