• A gigantic, ultrastrong, warpy planet

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
It's a poll

Well according to Odyssey it's a mushroom-shaped island. Though I know how big or where the Mushroom Kingdom is has certainly been inconsistent throughout the franchise.

i like to believe every location sans Galaxy locations are linked straight away like Double Dash makes them be.

My facecanon is that they all know they're in a fictional world and for the most part they're aware that it's a world that's a game before it's a narrative. Only Cranky makes a big deal out of it though.

on p**t

I have to censor it because for some reason lemmy named the planet after a dirty word

Similar to how the Land of Oz is located. Characters are said to travel there from real world locations (namely, Kansas in Dorothy's case) even though the place is largely magical and doesn't seem to be reachable in reality. So I imagine Mushroom Kingdom is bordering on some real world location, and that's part of the imagination, such as how Brooklyn is somehow connected to that place as portrayed in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show cartoon.

Thank you for reading.

It is possibly in a shapeshifting magical land since the size and shape of the kingdom varies game by game.

My headcanon is that the Mushroom Kingdom (Plus all the other kingdoms established in Odyssey and Isle Delfino), Sarasaland, Beanbean Kingdom, Pi'illo Island, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong's Island, Crocodile Isle, Diamond City, Evershade Valley, Mario Land (As in the place where SML2 took place at), and most of the places Wario travels to all coexists on the same planet.

Ash Ketchum said:
My headcanon is that the Mushroom Kingdom (Plus all the other kingdoms established in Odyssey and Isle Delfino), Sarasaland, Beanbean Kingdom, Pi'illo Island, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong's Island, Crocodile Isle, Diamond City, Evershade Valley, Mario Land (As in the place where SML2 took place at), and most of the places Wario travels to all coexists on the same planet.
Why does it not collaspe? It would have to be too irregular to survive in the same way as earth and saturn.

Back