new donk city is a nature reserve for H. sapiens

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
We will be refering to the people in new donk city as 'new donk man' for convience.

Faces
H. nintendonus has no nose, but the males and some females have a bulbous/beak-like crest over the nares. New donk man and H. sapiens have noses.

Body shape
H. nintendonus' body shape can vary from 'near-round' to 'near-fatless' . New donk man and H. sapiens have a consistent BMI.

wut

tardograd2 said:
H. nintendonus has no nose, but the males and some females have a bulbous/beak-like crest over the nares. New donk man and H. sapiens have noses.
So Homo Nintendonus, a.k.a Mario, doesn't have a nose apparently. Hmmmm... I wonder what that big nose shape on his face is...
SMRS_Mario.png

It's clearly not a nose...

Swiftie_Luma said:
you are trying to become a meme?
no
BBQ Turtle said:
tardograd2 said:
So Homo Nintendonus, a.k.a Mario, doesn't have a nose apparently. Hmmmm... I wonder what that big nose shape on his face is...
SMRS_Mario.png

It's clearly not a nose...
It could not function as a nose due to its shape and flexibility

Do keep in mind though that Mario's a cartoony character and that his nose's function doesn't matter as long as he looks like a real life human.

I just don't get it when people decide such things should be exactly like real life, I mean this is a fictional world we're talking about, right?

Refrigerator Kirby said:
Do keep in mind though that Mario's a cartoony character and that his nose's function doesn't matter as long as he looks like a real life human.

I just don't get it when people decide such things should be exactly like real life, I mean this is a fictional world we're talking about, right?
But he doesn't have a nose.
My logic: Mario is the same species as princess Daisy. Daisy's face point is not large enough to be called a nose. Daisy has no scar tissue on her face, therefore her face point hasn't been shortened by external factors, and therefore H. nintendonuses lack noses.

Kaito Momota said:
if mario is the same species as daisy does he have a secret third eye too
that was a texture error

I'll be technical and nitpicky for the sake of it and say it was a UV wrapping error rather than a texture one.

tardograd2 said:
But he doesn't have a nose.
My logic: Mario is the same species as princess Daisy. Daisy's face point is not large enough to be called a nose. Daisy has no scar tissue on her face, therefore her face point hasn't been shortened by external factors, and therefore H. nintendonuses lack noses.
I'm really not sure where you're coming from with the "It's not a nose!" theory. Anyway, for all you know, Daisy's nose could have been a malformation from day 1, there's nothing against that. In fact, if you look at Baby Daisy's nose, it's even smaller, and there's no scar tissue, so that does seem like a more logical theory to me.

As for your lack of consistency with body type thing, you will always have extremes within a population, but you will also have similarities in body type, such as Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline, as well as Mario and Luigi (In two separate groups, before you say anything about that, I'm not comparing the whole lot).

And from what you're saying, it sounds like you're classing Pauline as Homo Nintendonus, in which case, why is she the mayor of New Donk City, which you're suggesting is the New Donkers' nature reserve, rather than a New Donker? And she would have to be a resident, so what species does that make her? And if she's Homo Nintendonus, then it's not really a nature reserve for the New Donkers, is it? That part in itself doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, there isn't really very much natural about New Donk City, I think you need a better term than nature reserve.

Trying to reason with tardograd2 is an endeavor that'll take you pretty far into Cloud Cuckoo Land.

@tardo, is that triangle thing in your Goomba avatar that's between his legs a penis? ive been meaning to ask that

tardograd2 said:
We will be refering to the people in new donk city as 'new donk man' for convience.

Faces

Body shape
H. nintendonus' body shape can vary from 'near-round' to 'near-fatless' . New donk man and H. sapiens have a consistent BMI.
200px-SMO_Art_-_E3_Char4.png

BBQ Turtle said:
As for your lack of consistency with body type thing, you will always have extremes within a population, but you will also have similarities in body type, such as Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline, as well as Mario and Luigi (In two separate groups, before you say anything about that, I'm not comparing the whole lot).
But in the first group, the variance is on par with H. sapiens.
BBQ Turtle said:
And from what you're saying, it sounds like you're classing Pauline as Homo Nintendonus, in which case, why is she the mayor of New Donk City, which you're suggesting is the New Donkers' nature reserve, rather than a New Donker? And she would have to be a resident, so what species does that make her? And if she's Homo Nintendonus, then it's not really a nature reserve for the New Donkers, is it? That part in itself doesn't make much sense.
The purpose of new donk city would be to keep H. sapiens extanct. It would not be good at doing that if someone :)waluigi:) hypnotised a giant immortal god-king :)bowser:) into tearing it apart for resources. Pauline is there to prevent the city from being destroyed.

Magikrazy said:
@tardo, is that triangle thing in your Goomba avatar that's between his legs a penis? ive been meaning to ask that
No, it is its knot

Trunks Mario said:
Trying to reason with tardograd2 is an endeavor that'll take you pretty far into Cloud Cuckoo Land.
I think I sort of went past that point a few years ago...

tardograd2 said:
But in the first group, the variance is on a par with H. sapiens.
Hence, they're the same. You just brought that one on yourself.

tardograd2 said:
The purpose of New Donk City would be to keep H. sapiens extinct. It would not be good at doing that if someone :)waluigi:) hypnotised a giant immortal god-king :)bowser:) into tearing it apart for resources. Pauline is there to prevent the city from being destroyed.
OK... a few things about that:
1. If New Donk City is their "Nature Reserve", why is it there to keep them extinct?
2. Apparently, now a "Nature Reserve" full of New Donkers is good at keeping them extinct! Who knew?
3. And destroying a "Nature Reserve" full of a species will not make them extinct, in fact it won't be very good at it. That's new.
4. Are you sure "Extinct" is the word you're looking for?
5. And now Waluigi magically has hypnotic powers he's just obtained? Boy, you learn something new every day.
6. Sorry, what makes Bowser a god?
7. As far as I know, you're not going to get a lot of resources from a broken down city which has just been ravaged by Bowser. This isn't Minecraft.
8. Waluigi isn't particularly very greedy either. A bit, yes, but not really so much as to learn hypnosis, attempt to hypnotise Bowser and get him to destroy a city for very little money.
9. Are you sure you're not thinking of Wario, as he knows hypnosis and is greedy? But not even that makes much sense. I know he's stupid, but even he's not quite that stupid.
10. How will Pauline prevent the city from being destroyed? She hasn't even fought anything before, her main role is getting kidnapped by Donkey Kong, and she's never tried to fight him. He doesn't even try very hard to keep her locked up- in fact, he doesn't lock her up at all! If the city was attacked by Bowser, I think it's fairly safe to say that she wouldn't be able to defend it really. So she won't really prevent the city from being destroyed.

BBQ Turtle said:
tardograd2 said:
The purpose of New Donk City would be to keep H. sapiens extant. It would not be good at doing that if someone :)waluigi:) hypnotised a giant immortal god-king :)bowser:) into tearing it apart for resources. Pauline is there to prevent the city from being destroyed.
OK... a few things about that:
His world-destroying time powers.
10. How will Pauline prevent the city from being destroyed? She hasn't even fought anything before, her main role is getting kidnapped by Donkey Kong, and she's never tried to fight him. He doesn't even try very hard to keep her locked up- in fact, he doesn't lock her up at all! If the city was attacked by Bowser, I think it's fairly safe to say that she wouldn't be able to defend it really. So she won't really prevent the city from being destroyed.
Well, all other H. nintendonus have superpowers, so mabye pauline can shoot shadows about or something.
* means that I find the question obvious or bad.

tardograd2 said:
Magikrazy said:
No, it is its knot
is it a dildo b/c his facial expression looks like he's being penetrated

Daryl Dixon said:
tardograd2 said:
Magikrazy said:
No, it is its knot
is it a dildo b/c his facial expression looks like he's being penetrated

If I had to guess the goomba itself is a balloon in his avatar. It just isn't apparent at first.

tardograd2 said:
His world-destroying time powers.
Not really sure about that, but I won't go any further into this god stuff as not to upset anyone.
tardograd2 said:
Well, all other H. Nintendonus have superpowers, so maybe Pauline can shoot shadows about or something?
Any examples? And I'll say now, items don't count. Also what benefit would being able to shoot shadows bring, apart from making things darker, as shadows are simply the absence or restricted levels of light?
tardograd2 said:
* means that I find the question obvious or bad.
I really don't think a lot of these are particularly obvious or bad. Shall I rephrase them a bit?
1. If New Donk City is their "Nature Reserve", why is it there to keep them extinct?
2. Why is a "Nature Reserve" full of New Donkers good at keeping them extinct?
3. Why will destroying a "Nature Reserve" full of a species not be very good at making them extinct?
4. Are you sure "Extinct" is the word you're looking for?
5. When and how did Waluigi gain hypnotic powers?
6. Why would you destroy a city to only get the broken remains as resources?
7. What motivation would Waluigi have to carry this plot out, as he isn't particularly greedy and seemingly has no motivation to do this for such a small benefit?
8. Are you sure you're not thinking of Wario, as he knows hypnosis and is greedy?
Any answers?

Back