How long have you played Mario?

I started with Super Mario Bros. on the NES at a friends' home. I was ultrabad and died at the first cliff.

No, I'm not going to say for how many years I have been playing Mario games because honestly, I cannot even remember when that happened...

Eleven years? Twelve years? I'm not very old at all, but I've been playing for as long as I can remember. I can remember that my first game was World and it's still the best Mario game I've ever played.

At age three, my father brought home SM64, and I've been playing games in the series ever since.

So a little over twenty years.

at least a good 12-13 years. i have a lot of fond memories of playing smw and smas on my snes (unfortunately now broken) as a little kid; smw was actually the first game i ever completed 100%

Roserade said:
Eleven years? Twelve years? I'm not very old at all, but I've been playing for as long as I can remember. I can remember that my first game was World and it's still the best Mario game I've ever played.
Trust me, I am young, too, around the ages you mentioned in your post. And I swear, I am the only kid on this forum who did not act like a shithead and spam and get myself banned. Also, you were lucky to play World that young. I only played it on a laptop at the age of 7, and that is when I pronounced Yoshi Yaw-shi.

Back