Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

SiFi

Star Spirit
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Get in here 3K I even broke out the 3K signal for you

So does anyone got specific hopes for newcomers I do I want to see Squirrel Girl, Blade, Nick Fury (with costumes based on both the 616 and Sam Jackson versions) and Demitri from Darkstalkers

On one hand:

I'm glad this exists when it seemed like they hung up MvC
they acknowledge that mega man x exists (still need to actually play his games)
the sony website mentioned talks of a story mode, which could be entertaining if nothing else

On the other:
2v2 system from the first game is back, not sure what to think of it
and based on a combination of rumors and marvel's ceo being a royal screw up, there's a chance they might cut remove any marvel character that's not in the cinematic universe, aka x-men and fantastic four. I really can't imagine them cutting out wolverine and magneto, they're arguably the most popular fighters in these games and giving them the shaft would be *bleep*ing stupid imo

Overall I'll try to be hyped for this game, but at least I can play it on Steam for once.

my dick

was that sigma/ultron at the end there, holy shit

based on a combination of rumors and marvel's ceo being a royal screw up, there's a chance they might cut remove any marvel character that's not in the cinematic universe, aka fantastic four.

oh hell no they best damn better not

But yeah, hoping Star-Lord (hell all the Guardians, really), Black Panther, Daredevil, and Luke Cage show up. Don't care too much who shows up for team Capcom since I already got X unless they add Vega or something.

honestly im ok with anyone from marvel but thanos in particular would be incredible. There was a rumor circulating before the official reveal that the series would be more focused on the MCU and that would mean no x-men (rip magneto :<), but that groot would be playable so idk. I hope the roster picks are ok

as for capcom, i absolutely need phoenix again and this time pls dont make him gimmicky as hell :V

Anybody got any sauce for these rumors? I'd be pretty disappointed by it but can't say I'd be surprised if it were true.

Cap Marvel looks pretty cool, though.

Back