2001: A Mario Odyssey

I'm crossing my fingers for 3D Pauline artwork.

I just like it when characters and items get official 3D artwork after only ever having 2D artwork. Even the Cape Feather.

ArchagentEverlasting said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
I'm crossing my fingers for 3D Pauline artwork.

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/c/c6/Pauline_Transparent_Figure.png/150px-Pauline_Transparent_Figure.png

it's a cropped render of her smash 4 trophy. Not really an artwork.

I can always render that trophy pose in mental ray so it turns out better and on par aside from poly count and texture quality

dof7pXe.png

My thoughts on Super Mario Odyssey

Hello, Everyone!
I wanted to get my opinions out on Super Mario Odyssey before its release. So far, the game looks beautiful. It has amazing graphics from what I saw. I like the addition of changing clothes too! I also wonder if we'll see Luigi. Not in multiplayer but as an unlockable of some sort :luigi:. Anyway, I like the addition of Cappy as well. I always hate my jumps not being long enough and I think Cappy will definitely fix that.

Welp, those are my opinions of Super Mario Odyssey so far. I'm excited to see where it will go!

Also we got new gameplay of Neo Bowser City New Donk City at night

https://twitter.com/mario_odysseyJP/status/900475286201880576

Monster said:
I wonder why there's no high quality artwork of Mario, Peach and Bowser in their wedding attire. Isn't amiibo generally based on artwork? We have the poster of Peach and Bowser but the models don't look as detailed and HD as Mario's artwork, they seem to be in-game models. Which isn't bad for in-game, but what about HD artwork? I just kinda think it's odd they haven't released any yet.

there is.

unknown.png

CamTro said:
Monster said:
I wonder why there's no high quality artwork of Mario, Peach and Bowser in their wedding attire. Isn't amiibo generally based on artwork? We have the poster of Peach and Bowser but the models don't look as detailed and HD as Mario's artwork, they seem to be in-game models. Which isn't bad for in-game, but what about HD artwork? I just kinda think it's odd they haven't released any yet.

there is.

unknown.png
We just need Wedding Bowser artwork.

I wonder where Bowser went for tailoring?

I love how realistic the art style is. Seeing each strand of hair in the character's hair, seeing the weavings in each character's clothing. It's great.

I think he looks cooler than in Mario's cap though.

He looks like he's just seen something disgusting. Maybe he was at Nintendo HQ amd he saw them working on Mario Tennis:Ultra Smash Deluxe.

Mister Apple said:
He looks like he's just seen something disgusting. Maybe he was at Nintendo HQ amd he saw them working on Mario Tennis:Ultra Smash Deluxe.

An Ultra Smash Deluxe would actually be a good game.

I think Cappy is up to no good though...he shares traits with those Broodal Rabbit things.

He he's probably just into dreamworks movies

Cappy looks so cute! He seem mischievous, trying to be bad with that hair dyed and expression.

memoryman3 said:
Mister Apple said:

I think Cappy is up to no good though...he shares traits with those Broodal Rabbit things.

I can't wait for a high res image of Harriet.... she's so hot >///>

I mean, if they actually added content...
(Says the guy who never even played Ultra Smash, cue Francis screenshots.)

I mean, there are quite a few homages to the Donkey Kong arcade game already, and Donkey Kong Country too.

Mister Apple said:
I mean, if they actually added content...
(Says the guy who never even played Ultra Smash, cue Francis screenshots.)

Ultra Smash deserves its criticism, but not the ones where it says it's the worst Mario game ever made.

Monster said:
3D version of Donkey Kong 94 or Mario vs. Donkey Kong 1's final boss plz
I'd want New Donkey Kong or New Mario vs. Donkey Kong, seriously.

Back