Pokemon Nonsense

And that rumor is full of crap. Also......
wm4Wt0f.jpg

yM2euMx.jpg

I thought the dex just scans the Pokemon and fills in data. That's how it works in the anime. Where do people get the idea that the trainer is writing these?

to put things into perspective, killer whales weigh 3-6 tons

blue whales weigh around 100 tons

so derp

even so, blimps probably still weigh at least a ton.

and i'd also like to point out that just because it's floaty doesn't mean it's light. a cube of metal and a boat that weighs the same have different buoyancy properties

I don't think I have widespread knowledge on the system of the Pokemon world, but one of things I wonder is, how do the Poke Balls get back on the trainer's hands after they threw the Poke Ball to summon a Pokemon? One could argue that they retrieve it, but it doesn't seem to something everybody do.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
I don't think I have widespread knowledge on the system of the Pokemon world, but one of things I wonder is, how do the Poke Balls get back on the trainer's hands after they threw the Poke Ball to summon a Pokemon? One could argue that they retrieve it, but it doesn't seem to something everybody do.

Thanks for reading.

poke balls work like captain america's shield

they're made of vibranium

I just realized that Alolan Exeggutor is more than twice as tall as Dialga, Palkia, Groudon(even in Primal form, even though I think that Primal Groudon should be the tallest Pokemon with regular Groudon the second tallest. It's the ruler of the freaking land!), Giratina, Lugia, White Kyurem and Regigigas.... and more than triple the height of Zekrom, Reshiram(why is Zekrom shorter again? I mean, Zekrom was designed to look masculine and Reshiram feminine), Solgaleo, Lunala, Arceus, Regigigas(Who I feel should be the third tallest), and Black/Normal Kyurem as well as having a greater height than the lengths than Kyogre(Even in Primal Form. Just why? Primal Kyogre should be the second-longest with normal Kyogre the forth-longest), Origin Form Giratina, and Rayquaza(Is there a reason Mega Rayquaza isn't the longest!? And normal Rayquaza should be the third-longest!). Just no. These big Legendaries should tower over 35'9"!

Back