Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (Please put leaks and spoilers in spoil boxes!)

nah rare kitchen 5 is 1500 and so is treasure hunt 5 iirc

crackin where did u find the lucky egg

Golisopod said:
crackin where did u find the lucky egg
you can get a lucky egg from kukui's lab after you've caught 50 pokemon, but only if you've beaten the game. if you reenter right after that and talk to him again, you can also get the tm for substitute.

Okay well, I remembered that I found some Treasure Hunts by talking to people in the plaza so I ran around and found a Rare Kitchen 5 on some guy who still looked like the default character. Looks are deceiving. I'll place it in slot 1 tomorrow.

Although I need to grind two more levels before I start doing this stuff. I think I'll start with Starmie since it has mostly great stats with 31 in SpA except both defenses are literal garbage and I'm trying to use it for the Tree instead of Arcanine. Then Ninetales afterwards so i can fix its garbage SpA. Then Magnezone to fix its garbage SpA. Then Masquerain to fix its garbage SpA. There's a trend here. I've got like 12 Bottle Caps to burn atm.

dataminers found walking and running animations for every single pokemon in existence, and apparently file names suggest that walking with pokemon a la hg/ss is going to return or at least was planned to return

people are predicting that they'll be used in an nx pokemon game and i agree, i doubt that they'd let all of those animations go to waste

Acerola said:
dataminers found walking and running animations for every single pokemon in existence, and apparently file names suggest that walking with pokemon a la hg/ss is going to return or at least was planned to return

people are predicting that they'll be used in an nx pokemon game and i agree, i doubt that they'd let all of those animations go to waste
HOLY SHIT

IS THERE A VIDEO OR A SOURCE

PLS I NEED

Golisopod said:
Acerola said:

HOLY SHIT

IS THERE A VIDEO OR A SOURCE

PLS I NEED
Here ya go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GglHYtgyc2U

biggest thing that I'm excited for is still the following pokemon yeah

but as far as plot is concerned, having mohn show up as part of the trainers you can battle (being listed higher than lusamine and amongst other aether members) with possible placeholder animations is the biggest thing for me

what is gamefreak planning

battling the game freak dude in pokemon moon and i saved before the battle

"whoops i forgot to save before the battle, but it's fine because i'll win anyway"

m e t a

My dex is at 82% and I'm at postgame. Gonna push onwards.

PSA:

DO NOT TRY TO SOS CHAIN GABITE WITH DUGTRIO, DUGTRIO USE MAGNITUDE AND BULLDOZE AND ITS VERY BAD ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SHIT LUCK LIKE ME AND YOUR ATTACK MISSES THREE TIMES IN A ROW WHEN YOU TRY TO KILL THE DUGTRIO AND THEN THE GABITE IS IN THE RED

luckily i had marowak on me to stop it from killing itself

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

EDIT:
ALSO DO NOT DO IT ON SANDILES EITHER

IN FACT JUST DON'T CHAIN GABITE AT ALL TBH

OK SO

THIS HAPPENED

jDMsqM2.png

THIS WAS THE ONLY GIBLE EGG I INTENDED TO HATCH AND IT WAS JUST FOR THE DEX

I AM DYING

So I was expecting this like super long battle against the legendary pokemon (i like using regular pokeballs), but I ended up catching solgaleo with my first pokeball. A regular plain ass pokeball. Caught it first try. I shouldn't be complaining but I'm just shocked that even happened.

They made the cover legendary easier to catch like they did in Black/White and X/Y, because they're required captures probably. It's a catch rate of 45 compared to the usual 3.

meanwhile the Tapus are Some Bullshit to catch

especially Fini thanks to Aqua Ring and Misty Terrain. Heal Block was my friend for once

dex finally at 99% just need
cosmoem necrozma

I already completed my pokedex today and fittingly my version is sun and I finished my pokedex with Espeon the SUN pokemon.

so I beat the main game last night

really nice story, that second battle with lusamine got to me a little

the elite four was really fun; flying team almost kicked my ass, fighting team was a pushover, ghost team was also a pushover, and rock team was a nice challenge. wasn't really expecting kukui to be the champion though lol

I could not catch tapu koko to save my life, but I did like the festival that was thrown. lillie leaving was also a bit of a heavy moment, since I really did feel a connection to her.

all in all this was a great game. sad to say that this was only my first game, but I loved it regardless. I'd give it 9 nebbies out of 10

Alolan Exeggutor (Dr. Huevoman) - Lv. 60
Alolan Ninetales (Kholdstare) - Lv. 67
Alolan Persian (Smasher) - Lv. 62
Alolan Dugtrio (Dudebro) - Lv. 63
Alolan Raichu (Pichi-hime) - Lv. 62
Salazzle (Dazzlebutt) - Lv. 63

also as I typed this I realized just how much of an inadvertent genwunner I am lol

anyway, now it's time for the postgame
wish me luck

completed the dex, my last pokemon was necrozma and I caught it in a Luxury ball

man just use the GTS and don't try to catch everything yourself it fucking sucks

also thanks to some random chinese dude on the gts i managed to get a 6IV ditto for a castform without using a giveaway or anything so that was nice

now i'm trying to breed perfect Miniors so i can get a shiny rainbow one because oh my god i need it

tumblr_oi1irumqAG1sr6y44o1_400.jpg

tumblr_oi1irumqAG1sr6y44o2_400.jpg

literally me

Due to having a lot of Pokemon I would like to use, I ended up with 16 members that I rotate. I think it worked out, mainly because I used Exp. Share, so by rotating the Pokemon, I can keep the levels of each member stable and not too overlevelled. Initially, I wanted to have these Pokemon:
1) Decidueye: For being a bird Grass starter that fully evolves into a Ghost-type.
2) Vikavolt: I wanted it for the type diversity
3) Persian: Its design is very good, and personally, this version is better than the original Persian
4) Marowak: Has a solid defensive type, and can benefit from Thick Club (ended up with 2)
5) Palossand: Quite a cute Pokemon, who's also a Ghost-type
(A sixth member that didn't make it into the team)

I ended up with these extras:
6) Clefable: I like Clefable, and it being a Fairy this time, it feels like a different Pokemon
7) Pelipper: Drizzle!
8) Gigalith: Sand Stream!
9) Torkoal: Drought!
10) Mimikyu: Its battling potential is the most interesting thing about it. I ended up breeding up a new one because Calm is not suitable for it
11) Mudsdale: Heard good things about it, so I got one
12) Drifblim: To fill my team with ghosts. Ended up not using it in the long run.
13) Mismagius: Another ghost to fill my team with.
14) Dhelmise: Though I have Decidueye, Dhelmise ended up being cool to have. Besides, I got it on my second fishing attempt.
15) Tsareena: Originally a traded Pokemon, it ended up as a member because I liked its design.
16) Gengar: Another ghost to fill my team with.

Although Wonder Trade is amazing in that it allows for trades with people around the world, there are only a few trades that I consider worthwhile. A lot of them are Pokemon that are common Pokemon, but the highlights are:

1) Riolu: I got Riolu before completing the game. It's a Level 1, so must be just-bred.
2) Gible: It's notable mainly because its levelling rate is slow, so getting a Garchomp for my Dex will take less time.
3) Wishiwashi: It has 3 perfect IVs, so it might be caught in an SOS chain.
4) Popplio: Besides being a starter that I haven't got, it has 5 perfect IVs! Only HP is imperfect, but the fact that I got a great starter makes this by far the best thing I got in the Wonder Trade.

Thanks for reading.

hey, anyone who's in a non-english speaking country if you'd like to exchange dittos that would be greatly appreciated

nyrie hmu when you're in chat next i need to give you a 6IV minior

3sgss9e.jpg

already level 43 because i've been training it oops

ivs are garbage but everything else is fine so nothing a few bottle caps can't fix

Back