Top __ Video game music.

Re: Top 25 Video game music.

i guess

Would you like to participate?

horses tbh and Freakworld are the same person.

Also, bold text = sign up for future reference.

Ohhhhhhh that makes sense. XD
and bold=sign up?
Didn't know that. Thanks!

Flora = Crackin355

I'm pr'y only going to have 10 or 15, since a lot of game music is boring imo.

Kurt Cobain said:
Kurt Cobain said:
Why not?

inb4 most of it is from one franchise

this was a sign up btw
gotcha. sorry.

Roy Koopa said:
Flora = Crackin355

wait, it's there wiki name?

Some users here aren't on the wiki, but clicking on the avatar will lead you to a profile, and the first line shows the username on the profile.

Cosmic Cove said:
Roy Koopa said:
Flora = Crackin355

wait, it's there wiki name?

Basically everyone has a username and a display name. This username is the same and is what we usually call people by, even though the name you currently read. For example, Freakworld will always be Freakworld, but he won't always be horses tbh

Cosmic Cove said:
And that's pretty cool. Baby Luigi is so cute.

Of course he is ♥♥♥♥♥

Cosmic Cove said:
5. Striker Mario/StrikerGreenMario
Just call me "LeftyGreenMario" for the sake of it; although I go by several names, most people know me as that name. "Bazooka Mario" is the 2nd most.

Baby Luigi said:
Cosmic Cove said:
And that's pretty cool. Baby Luigi is so cute.

Of course he is ♥♥♥♥♥
:)
Finally Luigi gets some respect he deserves.
Striker Mario said:
Cosmic Cove said:
5. Striker Mario/StrikerGreenMario
Just call me "LeftyGreenMario" for the sake of it; although I go by several names, most people know me as that name. "Bazooka Mario" is the 2nd most.
Gotcha. Thanks!

Kurt Cobain said:
Hate to be that guy but I'm Meta Knight, not metal knight
XD Sorry about that!

So how did you want people to do this thing

just let people post their top w/e when they feel like it or do you have some sort of plan here

Whoever's after me can go first.

I'm not ready at all.

Flora said:
So how did you want people to do this thing

just let people post their top w/e when they feel like it or do you have some sort of plan here
Actually, 1 person goes and makes a lost. after that person, the next one goes. As the person makes the list, feel free to share your thoughts on it!You'll get the hang of it!

Roy Koopa said:
Whoever's after me can go first.

I'm not ready at all.
IT is fine. if not one wants to go, I could go.

I see, well you can go first if you'd like to.

It can be music from any game right? Even though this is in the Marioverse board.

Yes, but try to make most of it Mario.
If you can and I'll go then.

Well I probably can't then, I looked through my backloggery and made a list of songs I liked from what I own. Even unordered I can tell I'd only have like 1 or 2 mario songs in my top 25 or even top 50.

Flora said:
Well I probably can't then, I looked through my backloggery and made a list of songs I liked from what I own. Even unordered I can tell I'd only have like 1 or 2 mario songs in my top 25 or even top 50.
Then, you can do other video game music too! But only if it's video game music .Any will be fine! After all, this is a video game music thread ;)

Welcome to Cosmic's top 50 Mario music! We will be running down through my 50 favorite Mario music! It will be from a wide variety of Mario games....well not a wide one because it is mostly the Paper mario/Inside story/smg music. Without further ado, let's get started!

Number 75: Good Egg Galaxy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8PDJAJcAL8

What better to kick off the list with Good Egg? The first galaxy in the terrace the music itself is no slouch! It starts with a bang and a melodious tune ensues! I don't find myself paying attention too much because the galaxy itself is really beautiful, but as I listened to it on youtube, my appreciation for it grew.

Back