Issue 106

Yes, I'm working on updating that topic but it'll have to be tomorrow since I have some more work to do on that front.

Andymii said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Also can the actual core staff create these topics next month?
THANK YOU

You were saying...? ;)
My statement hasn't changed. At the time you made this thread you weren't part of the core staff, and now that you do are part of it I assume you don't go around making these things again pre-maturely.

I actually created it to confirm that the release date had been moved and not just a glitch. I honestly don't see how that annoys you; it's not like I just randomly start the conversation for no reason whatsoever.

Hobbes said:
@LTQ: I'm almost sure the sheet is set do anyone with the link can view, is this link below working?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HXTtvO2DPRj4mHWFfckBtHpPI1TAwOjKmNkuT0VNm0E/edit?usp=docslist_api
Like the old Writer History, will this one also contain who wrote what section?

That will be a different spreadsheet, called Section History. We'll now have four spreadsheets to cover our history. More details on that later ;)

The Pyro Guy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Would have done it if anyone submitted Tropical Freeze models to the Model's Resource. Sadly, there isn't any models of that game at all. Garry's Mod would definitely benefit from a better Kongs ragdolls.
I just used models from Brawl.

Because Tropical Freeze didn't even exist yet when Brawl came out, dude. Unless you're refering to Model ports from Brawl Vault that weren't uploaded to the Model's Resource, but I really hate digging around Brawl Vault thanks to a horrible server.

I know you're talking about the trophies from Smash 4 but they come posed already, instead of being T-posed or even A-posed, meaning that there's absolutely no way I will rig them to a skeleton.

Baby Luigi said:
The Pyro Guy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Would have done it if anyone submitted Tropical Freeze models to the Model's Resource. Sadly, there isn't any models of that game at all. Garry's Mod would definitely benefit from a better Kongs ragdolls.
I just used models from Brawl.

Because Tropical Freeze didn't even exist yet when Brawl came out, dude. Unless you're refering to Model ports from Brawl Vault that weren't uploaded to the Model's Resource, but I really hate digging around Brawl Vault thanks to a horrible server.

I know you're talking about the trophies from Smash 4 but they come posed already, instead of being T-posed or even A-posed, meaning that there's absolutely no way I will rig them to a skeleton.
Nah I just used the characters, Donkey Kong and Diddy from Brawl; they're rigged. I also used some other models from Brawl for scenery.

They're not as good as the models from Tropical Freeze. And besides, since it's Tropical Freeze, it would be wise if there was some characters in it that were specifically from Tropical Freeze.

Baby Luigi said:
They're not as good as the models from Tropical Freeze. And besides, since it's Tropical Freeze, it would be wise if there was some characters in it that were specifically from Tropical Freeze.
No worries, there are some TF exclusives in mine.

Lakituthequick said:
Only problem I had is that some sections with reporting content where submitted very early and not updated when changes happened. Like, it's jarring to read that no proposals happened in Community Report while at least five happened, or read about 'ongoing' TPP's with deadlines in 2015.
Yeah, I can understand things being a week or so behind so that there's time to format things and submit them and check them before the publication date, but the Community Report was over three weeks out of date - and the one proposal outcome it did cover was completely backwards. Frankly, that's ridiculous - on both accounts.

(Also, for the record, I got permission from a Shroom Core Staffer before fixing the page.)

Mad Mod said:
I know the feeling of thinking my bear feet slippers would protect me from LEGO cities, but not, all too well :'( :'(

of course they wouldn't protect you from the legos, you're still bearfoot AHAHAHAHA

anyways thanks for the Fake News SOTM 1st place spot, it makes me super proud :'), as well as Fightin' Footwear reaching 5th for Staff SOTM, I bet it makes Shoey super proud!

Also as you probably noticed if you checked out Fake News at all this is my last Dear Anton for an indeterminate amount of time, so please send all questions to '3k!!! It may also be the last Fightin' Footwear for forever, but who knows~

Anton said:
Also as you probably noticed if you checked out Fake News at all this is my last Dear Anton for an indeterminate amount of time, so please send all questions to '3k!!! It may also be the last Fightin' Footwear for forever, but who knows~
;-;

tl note i didnt ask the nico question
srs

Two notes about this issue:

I got thread of the month by MCD <3
And, the reason why LudwigVon's section was outdated is because it was sent as an application, which required additional time and was sent well before the deadline for this issue. Future sections won't likely have this problem.

If anyone ever wondered what being in the 'Shroom core staff is like:

13:13 Stooben wooowww i make it back and the meeting is just ending but i guess i made it in time for the orgy???

Guess I know the true meaning of the "Shroom" now.

I never knew core staff had private chatroom meetings. I thought they run whatever sub team they work for.

Back