Hey guys, I have something to confess...

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
So... I know most of you know me for breaking a lot of rules here on this forum and simply acting in socially unacceptable ways. I am making this thread to simply say I am sorry. If you guys don't know, I was raised by a religiously narcisstic parent, but I've realized that the way they've been teaching me isn't very right. A lot of my behavior relfected those teachings. Right now, I've decided to walk away from my religion, and also a lot of the views connected to it that you've seen me display.

I'm not really writing this as a coming back thread. I might, but I don't know. What I am doing this for, is to tell you guys that I've changed, and that I regret the things I've done in the past here, and all I can do is ask for forgiveness on the behalf of everyone on this forum.

Insight is the first step to improvement.

I wish you good luck in trying to find your own path through life.

oh wow i remember you

well as long as you know what you did was wrong and you have changed thats all right

and if you do end up staying, then let me be the first to say welcome back

and if not then have a good one

I'd like to have you back in all honesty.

It's nice to see that you are trying to improve and I wish you all the best on your new journey.

always good to improve, but i found you annoying as piss, so i cant wait to see how much you improved since then.

Back