Let's Play ZORK

>LOOK AT HOUSE
The house is a beautiful colonial house which is painted white. It is clear that the owners must have been extremely wealthy.

also I hope you realise you're typing in commands that have already been typed in

But the window is open... why not look at it?

Oh hey I finally have time to update this, so.

>LOOK AT WINDOW
The kitchen window is open, but I can't tell what's beyond it.

>WEST
Kitchen
You are in the kitchen of the white house. A table seems to have been used recently for the preparation of food. A passage leads to the west and a dark staircase can be seen leading upward. A dark chimney leads down and to the east is a small window which is open.

>WEST
Living Room
You are in the living room. There is a doorway to the east. To the west is a cyclops-shaped opening in an old wooden door, above which is some strange gothic lettering, a trophy case and a closed trap door at your feet.
Your collection fo treasures consists of:
A chalice

>OPEN TRAP DOOR
The door reluctantly opens to reveal a rickety staircase descending into darkness.

>DOWN
You have moved into a dark place.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

>LIGHT
(brass lantern)
The brass lantern is now on.

Cellar
You are in a dark and damp cellar with a narrow passageway leading north, and a crawlway to the south. On the west is the bottom of a steep metal ramp which is unclimbable.
There is a jewel-encrusted egg here.

>NORTH
The Troll Room
This is a small room with passages to the east and south and a forbidding hole leading west. Bloodstains and deep scratches (perhaps made by an axe) mar the walls.
There is a sword here.
There is a bloody axe here.

>EAST
East-West Passage
This is a narrow east-west passageway. There is a narrow stairway leading down at the north end of the room.

Back