Describe Mario's character.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
I think he's a swell guy who will help you out in a pinch, he loves adventure and seems to really enjoy jumping all over the place with all his constant shouting and woohoos and stuff.

Unfortunately there isn't much more to him than that. You could probably get a few more trinkets from him here and there but in terms of being an actual character Mario lacks quite a bit.

I think he's arrogant and has a big ego (being famous and all, and being in the face of posters everywhere and stuff), but he's fun-loving, caring, nice, and puts others' needs before him when the time calls to rescue people from evil.

He's generally more aggressive than Luigi, although he's cheerful for the most part and ready to forgive when needed.

If anyone farts out Game Theory's brand noxious odor, I'll get my bazooka.

mario abuses his brother, yoshi, and peach and kills toads in cold blood

honestly though i think that he's like a really famous and rich guy (hence why literally everyone knows him) who just knows how to use his power and abilities

Lucas said:
honestly though i think that he's like a really famous and rich guy (hence why literally everyone knows him) who just knows how to use his power and abilities
Everyone is rich in the Mario series. dining on nysic's blood

He's a murderer too? I think the enemies on platformer games didn't really die, they come back if you restart the level.

NathanBros said:
He's a murderer too? I think the enemies on platformer games didn't really die, they come back if you restart the level.
This.

He's not a murderer.

I bet he puts on that silly accent so enemies will underestimate him, like Hercule Poirot.

Mario is:
playful
he is the fire to Luigi's water(that is when Luigi is not mad about wearing frog-suits or racing in Mario kart 8 ) .
nice, he never seems to have any hard feelings with his enemies.
High self-esteemed, he seems to never give up, the only times when he seems to quit is the time when the player quits.
Does not fear danger(most of the time)

Favorite foods:
Spaghetti
Pizza
cake

Mario is optimistic and happy-go-lucky, he loves to have fun with his friends and strives to go out on adventures. He helps anyone in need, is very protective over his friends and family, and has a strong sense of justice and never gives up. Mario does have a bit of a short fuse that tends to get him into trouble from time to time, but Mario overall is a really friendly and nice guy.

a massive asshole who steps on his own brothers foot in a hard fashion for being beaten, bullies species that are smaller than him, and even sacrifices yoshis to save his own life.

Also greedy for money which is shown in his products as well as his massive lust for coins in various mario rpgs.

Well in that case he could be worse. :wario:

Zae Eildus said:
a massive *bleep* who steps on his own brothers foot in a hard fashion for being beaten, bullies species that are smaller than him, and even sacrifices yoshis to save his own life.

Also greedy for money which is shown in his products as well as his massive lust for coins in various mario rpgs.
I'd kill them too if they kill me simply by touching anywhere that isn't my feet (or my butt if I'm ground-pounding).

Even if your statement was a joke, yeah, the "Koopas and Goombas are innocent" canard doesn't work.

Mario is a violent serial rapist who kills thousands of innocent victims, neglects his mentally handicapped brother, and he doesn't eat his vegetables.

But seriously, he's a nice guy average joe who saves the princess. He's not afraid to ask for help, considering he's the one sometimes getting kidnapped, like in Luigi's Mansion.

Mario also sees himself as an average joe kind of guy if you take the Super Mario Bros. 2 thing as serious. Since Super Mario Bros. 2 is Mario's dream, Mario sees himself as average and his friends as more than capable. Hell, Peach can fly and flying is usually associated with freedom.

Mario Party Δ said:
Zae Eildus said:
a massive *bleep* who steps on his own brothers foot in a hard fashion for being beaten, bullies species that are smaller than him, and even sacrifices yoshis to save his own life.

I'd kill them too if they kill me simply by touching anywhere that isn't my feet (or my butt if I'm ground-pounding).

Even if your statement was a joke, yeah, the "Koopas and Goombas are innocent" canard doesn't work.

thats not what i was referring to.

Back