What other forums do you go on?

Cracking

Rip in pieces Dashing

Bulbagarden (Pokemon forums)
Lowyat.Net (Malaysian forums)

Thanks for reading.

• Starmen.Net
    Probably the forum I go to the most. Although recently I've mostly been doing it for the Undertale sub-forum and the mafia game. I even won a puzzles game!
  • Mario RPG Boards
    One of the earlier forums I joined. I've been there over a year but I haven't been active until several months ago. Kind of a shame the place is dying down though.
  • MFGG Forums
    I haven't been doing much there recently, but I used to have like 12 posts for day. The main reasons I go there now is to show off my avatar that revolves between 25 Captain Falcon gifs and for feedback/criticism from sprites.
  • Waluigi Paradise
    My very own website! I like to sacrifice Luigis, pray to the Wah Gods, spam :dk:, and abuse my admin powers! Did I list this here to advertise? Pfft, no, of course not... (But seriously this doesn't count as advertising right?)
  • Mario Boards
    Obvious choice, but yeah. This is my newest forum at the moment, so not much to say here.

And a few others I don't bother to list. Wow I thought I went to more than this...

Original Forum:
I'm a Moderator
MarioBoards:
Evident
(Recently Joined)The Mario Forum:
I found about it in one of the threads and i love it (Thanks Fanta, i'll give you somecoins on the forum).

Back