• Super Mario Boards

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No Particular Preferance

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

robokoopa

I'm busy being me.
So... What do you think of this poll?

Forums, by far. I'm usually on IRC as well, but it doesn't get as much traffic as the boards. I have a wiki account but I haven't used it in a long time.

I pretty much have no presence on the wiki beyond editing Help:Chat and awards things, and I stay in the Awards board and my own Ask Anton topic for the most part on the forum, and I own the chatroom so that's an easy answer :boo:

buncha casuals in here

all of them, tbh...

The wiki gives me this good feeling after squishing something wrong out, the forums are good for extreme funposting a la Mindless Junk and playing Mafia and IRC is good b/c obvious.

While the forum's become a much bigger time-waster these past couple years for me, I still spend more time overall on the wiki, even if it's not obvious like editing.

I don't think I spend an overwhelming amount of time in one part, but I do spend a lot of time in both the wiki and forums. Chatroom has its ups and downs, but I don't visit there terribly often.

I post more in the forums but I do spent a lot of time at the wiki

chatroom

visit the forum daily but I don't post as much as I used to

rarely edit the wiki

In the past forum without a doubt. Nowadays a good percentage of my activity is in chat now, I post about 3-5 times (half of them being Mafia) on the forum on average each day now so it will have to chat.

As for the wiki, while I often go on it to use as resource, I would only edit if I see mistake that I feel needs instant fixing and is easy to do so while casually browsing it. I used to actually be really active on the wiki during my first year. (Although not as much as forum)

I've been stopping by the forum more and more over the last few weeks. Years ago, most of my attention was on the wiki, but that's dwindled a bit. Not that I don't do things, mostly the same maintenance stuff I used to do. I hit up the IRC for a while, but it's not really my bag.

Ghost Jam said:
I've been stopping by the forum more and more over the last few weeks. Years ago, most of my attention was on the wiki, but that's dwindled a bit. Not that I don't do things, mostly the same maintenance stuff I used to do. I hit up the IRC for a while, but it's not really my bag.
That happened to me too!, But i barely go on the wiki anymore but i only go on to check the trivia and news.

Back