Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Nothing.

It's the thought that counts.

Nothing

Callie said:
i dont normally give my friends presents anyway, so nothing
I'm special. :dk:

Also in regards to the previous question I would rather no one be at my funeral because I'm dead and wouldn't care. Plus they have better things to do than feeling sad and mourning over me.

Lyn said:
Callie said:

Also in regards to the previous question I would rather no one be at my funeral because I'm dead and wouldn't care. Plus they have better things to do than feeling sad and mourning over me.
You're a special snowflake, Ice. :dk:

Mario Party Δ said:
Lyn said:
Callie said:

You're a special snowflake, Ice. :dk:

melting a piece of ice every moment

For the last 4 years I've wasted every summer and winter break moving every 6th months. I've practically lived the first one for so long. It's nice to finally not have to do that,

id like to move around every six months, idk id get super bored living in the same place forever, plus you can always move back to the original place after six months

Same place forever, I've moved a ton of times and it being every six months sounds even more obnoxious.

Live in the same place forever. Moving is a huge pain in the ass

Stay in one spot for the rest of my life. I might end up moving to San Pedro Sula, Honduras or something if I chose the other option, provided that the destinations are purely random.

new question guys

would you rather...
• always feel sleepy
• always feel hungry

also, I will be on vacation until monday july 13th, so there may be delays in the question updates until then

Back