Should Kamek get a re-design?

Should he be made to look more unique?

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
He's more or less Bowser's right hand man and has been in countless games but he looks absolutely no different from any other magikoopa.

But whenever he does appear he's pretty much always the only magikoopa there so one could argue a re-design is unnecessary.

What do you guys think?

He's always struck me as a fashionable dude and should totes be freed of the boring dress-code of the commoner Magikoopas, which we all know he hates. If Kammy and Kamella could wear unique outfits, so too should Kamek - and not just a cape like SPP: let the robe itself have a different colour scheme or something.

There is no one Kamek. There used to be, but he died long ago. Now Kamek is just the closest Magikoopa to Bowser at any time.

Magikrazy said:
There is no one Kamek. There used to be, but he died long ago. Now Kamek is just the closest Magikoopa to Bowser at any time.

Thats actually what Kamek used to be in Japan for several years.

a redesign without his head

I say yes, just as how Toad and Yoshi need a redesign.

You're just mad he keeps kidnapping baby luigi

Zae Eildus said:
cant help it he's useless

what did you expect, of course baby luigi would be incompetent, he's a friggin baby

peach on the other hand....

Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:

what did you expect, of course baby luigi would be incompetent, he's a friggin baby

he can drive a kart and beat alien mushrooms

What if Kamek wore Peach's dress as a redesign?

Zae Eildus said:
Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:

that's when he's older

in the yoshi's island games, he can't even talk. neither can baby mario. it's probably not a coincidence they're not voiced in the yoshi games.

Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:
Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:

that's when he's older

in the yoshi's island games, he can't even talk. neither can baby mario. it's probably not a coincidence they're not voiced in the yoshi games.

..none of them?

nope, none of them. the sound effects are computer generated. i wouldn't count crying as "talking" anyway

Zae Eildus said:
Mario Party Σ said:
What if Kamek wore Peach's dress as a redesign?

should wear daisy's just to anger fans
Hey, maybe he should interchange between the two, but I like that idea...

Kamek is a cross dresser

He should be a full-time cross-dresser.

Sometimes he just looks at those blue robes and wants to gag you know?

Glitchy said:
When I was little I thought Kamek was just a generic Magikoopa. Maybe he could get purple or black robes. That would be cool.

Well he was. His name was entirely a western idea.

Mcmadness said:
Glitchy said:
When I was little I thought Kamek was just a generic Magikoopa. Maybe he could get purple or black robes. That would be cool.

Well he was. His name was entirely a western idea.

they should establish that, similar to the koopalings' names

Well in japan his name is Fang of all things.

Back