What trips have you went on/What places are you going to travel to?

Next I am going to India in one more day, on Monday. I spent three weeks in Medina. I did went to Mecca for the minor pilgrimage.

I lived south of Houston for the first ~10 years of my life, before I moved to Central Louisiana. I've properly been to Branson, Missouri, Pensacola, Florida, and Little Rock, Arkansas. I'd love to visit the nation's capital, or maybe NYC.

Never been outside the US, but Spain and Iceland both seem like cool places. I'm really not interested in travelling in the Western Hemisphere.

I am now at the Medina Airport ready to take the flight to Jeddah and then to Bombay, India.

Finally, I am in Bombay for the second time in my life. It has been a long time since I've last been there.

- Gold Coast, Queensland: Twice; once with family, the next with friends
- Sydney, New South Wales: Once for Zelda Symphony
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory: Once for school
- Various parts of Victoria: Gippsland, Mildura, Bendigo, Ballarat, Dalesford, Geelong, Portarlington, probably others that I can't remember

Never been outside Australia rip. I wanna travel so much but I'm a povo

I was in Iran for 8 days. Four of them were in Mashhad and the other four were in Qom. I didn't had internet access for the last four days because there was no internet access in Qom. But now I am in Iraq for 8 days.

I will say that I disliked Iran for one reason. That one reason is internet censorship. It really amplifies my ire that I had to say bye bye to YouTube and Google + in Iran due to that awful censorship.

Basically I have been too

Europe: Switzerland, France and Italy
Asia: Pakistan

And that's about it. I hope i go Spain or USA one day lol.

I'm currently in Baltimore for school stuff. Coincidentally, Bronycon is just finishing up: my older labmates were like "huhhh?" when we drove by the convention center and it was surrounded by people wearing horns, ears and multicoloured wigs.

Now I am back after my long trip. The flight from Jeddah to Toronto took like 12 damn hours on Saudia Airlines.

I have been to:
- Finland
- Cyprus
- Denmark
- Germany
- Netherlands (airport only)
- Belgium (for a very short moment)
- Luxembourg
- France
- Monaco
- Spain
- Italy
- Austria
- Poland
- Slovakia
- Hungary
- Croatia
- Slovenia
- Czech Republic
- Turkey
- Estonia
- Mexico
- Dominican Republic
- USA

^Niiice. I'd love to travel around Europe.

Pwwnd123 said:
Now I am back after my long trip. The flight from Jeddah to Toronto took like 12 damn hours on Saudia Airlines.
My flight back from South Africa was about that long. Mercifully, there were no screaming babies on that flight for a change.

I'm back from my trip to Baltimore too. I already miss the delicious local crab meat subway sandwiches...

Various places in England (going Weymouth soon)
Wales
France
Germany
Belgium
Holland
Italy
Austria
Florida

Had the opportunity to go to Switzerland once, but I missed out :-\

i've been to canada

Several cities in Mexico
Several cities in the US
France - Paris, Strasbourg
Germany - Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
Spain - Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza, Valencia
Belgium - Bruges, Ghent, Brussels
Netherlands - Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague
Czech Republic - Prague
Switzerland - Basel
Hungary - Budapest
Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice
Austria - Vienna

I visited most of the European cities in one trip that was the coolest thing ever.

Back