Steam Summer Sale 2015 (currently running)

You know, I was wondering how Valve would fuck up this sale's gimmick considering they've fucked the others up as well. Turns out they gave the monsters in the boss levels ridiculously short respawn times while giving them stupidly high HP.

It's idiotic, to say the least. I've been on level 20 for over two fucking hours while the boss has been dead for 1.5 hours because the fucking enemies just keep on respawning. Such bullshit.

i have that. maybe i should've specified what games i have lol.
i have OJ, Nauts, TBOIR, castle crashers, battleblock theater, both of the dont starve games, skyrim, mount your friends, counter strike global offensive, gmod, left for dead 2, plants vs zombies, rogue legacy, terraria and worms reloaded.

QP Shooting - Dangerous!!, Dust: An Elysian Tail, the Portal games, and Cthulhu Saves the World + Breath of Death VII (Double Pack).

hey guys my b-day is coming up someone get freedom planet for me, or strider, one of the two.

;)

Gamefreak75 said:
You know, I was wondering how Valve would fuck up this sale's gimmick considering they've fucked the others up as well. Turns out they gave the monsters in the boss levels ridiculously short respawn times while giving them stupidly high HP.

It's idiotic, to say the least. I've been on level 20 for over two fucking hours while the boss has been dead for 1.5 hours because the fucking enemies just keep on respawning. Such bullshit.

The game is BS, it won't even let me play it. When I try to join it tells me there's a problem and I should try later, but it never changes. I was only able to get in yesterday by joining a friend's game, but now all my friends are level 150+ so that's not an option anymore.

I didn't even know it existed until you guys brought it up.

How does it even benefit you from playing it?

Peridot said:
The game is BS, it won't even let me play it. When I try to join it tells me there's a problem and I should try later, but it never changes. I was only able to get in yesterday by joining a friend's game, but now all my friends are level 150+ so that's not an option anymore.

Yeah, that seems to be a common problem from what I'm seeing, and even then joining friends might not work. One of my real life friends tried to join a game I was in earlier in the day while I was still only level 120, but couldn't and now unfortunately he's stuck at level 160 while I'm at 350+. Also, the card drops are either broken for this game or Valve is being really stingy since I haven't had a card drop today and I've had the dumb game playing in the background for over 8 hours and haven't gotten one.

im still not sure how the steam game works, but im getting a lot of XP and some cards so whatever

Lyn said:
I didn't even know it existed until you guys brought it up.

How does it even benefit you from playing it?
basically you just get trading cards from it and the combined effort unlocks extra deals for everyone, whether they play it or not
so im just sitting here using the deals other people earn

Paper Jorge said:
im still not sure how the steam game works, but im getting a lot of XP and some cards so whatever
Is this in-game or does it effect your actual Steam level?

You can get up to 3 cards a day from playing the monster game, and there's also a badge that gives you XP for your highest in-game level.

I have to admit that despite how ridiculously silly the game is, the music for the Spawners + enemies battle is amazing. The boss music kind of blows though.

everyone GET YOUR ASS TO THE STORE

all the civs are on sale

BE is 20 euro
and v complete is only 10

edit: hmmm actually maybe dont buy be they're releasing an expansion soon and there'll probably be a bundle deal

Back